Javier Pastore

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I wouldn't play Tevez. if you're going with a formation like THAT then Lavezzi would be a better fit purely to do the legwork. he'd be the Solari of the group. heh. but it's certainly an option. especially as Argentina don't have any excellent FB's coming through, that I can see anyway. Ivan Pillud's supposed to be quite good but I dunno.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
How can Zampa still value Pastore THAT hign, after no more than Average season is beyond me...

Pastore from 2009/2010 had twice better season than last year. Don't know why, he is great player, hope it's due to his age only.

barcaboy15

Chelsea have failed in a bid to sign 21-year-old Argentine playmaker Javier Pastore from Palermo, according to the Italian club's president Maurizio Zamparini.

"Chelsea was a club that we had a major offer from,'' Zamparini told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. "It did not reach the minimum figure that we set for a player of his quality.

"If someone wants to buy Pastore, the price is €50 million. There are five or six clubs also interested, including [Manchester] City and big clubs from Spain and Italy but so far there has been nothing from them."

N

nejcf15

zampa is always overrating players.

Kjaer 12m to Wolfsburg
Amauri 23m to Juve
Barzagli 14m to Wolfsburg

now: Pastore 50m, Iličić 20m, Bačinović 12m, Hernandez probably too

yeswecan

He stated he is ready to leave palermo .
better to make an offer for him instead of wasting too much time for CESC .

jamrock

i agree, he is one of the 10 most talented players in Europe right now, and show he can maintain his form last season, after an eye opening first. everyone is so obsessed with cesc replacing xavi, but the real and best xavi replacement is already in the team and his name is iniesta, iniesta falls back, pastore comes in and takes over iniesta position.

if we were to lose thiago for him, i won't be that upset , has he as a much higher ceiling that thiago IMO, can't say the same for cesc, thiago with a bit more will be better.

pastore will be better than both.

Home of Barca Fans