Javier Pastore

Yugi

Zamparini (president Palermo): "It's no secret that Milan, Inter, Juventus, City, Chelsea, Madrid and Barcelona are interested in Pastore."
Zamparini: "I think Pastore will join Barcelona. It seems that Messi asked for him. Those two would form a fantastic duo." [corriere]
via barcastuff
what do you guys think? apparently Messi adores him and he would fit too... would be amazing to sign Aguero and Pastore imho (Sanchez for Aguero would be 2nd option)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJhWgwhKuc&feature=channel_video_title
http://youtu.be/VDKQW9g8LhQ
http://youtu.be/cQHx5E0lGc4
http://youtu.be/S1aoUKvMask
pretty shit songs but shows how good he is vs big teams

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Him Aguero and Rossi on Barca would make my favorite team ever lol....but I just don't know. it would be a loooot of money for him. And im not really sure where he will fit into our system...any people have ideas?

edit:Now that I think about it I guess it's the same for Rossi and Kun. He will be there for rotational purposes with Xavi and Iniesta.....could swap with iniesta and we can keep the same style OR he could swap with Xavi and we would have a very dangerous attacking mid field. Idk I mean i'd really love to see him at Barca. His talent deserves to be on the best team in the world. Imagine an Argie trio with Messi,Kun, and Pastore?

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
he would be good, but cesc will always come before him..

that said, i think if cesc doesnt happen rather soonish i think that will be it and we will go for someone else. (he'll be cup tied?)
he needs to force the move..

SwiftGuyver

i'd be happy with...

José Ángel & Botía for defensive cover

Cesc or Pastore for midfield cover/rotation

Rossi or Kun for forward cover/rotation

if we can add those 2 defenders, 1 of the midfield options and 1 of the forward options to our squad this summer, we will be pretty much unstoppable next season...

fcbarcatenerife

Pastore would not be a good buy. I think there are maybe 2-3 midfielders in the world who could plug right into Barça's midfield. Cesc is at the top of the list, then David Silva, maybe Santi Cazorla. It's not a question of talent, Pastore has tons of talent obviously, but in the videos you never see him playing the way they play in Barça, tight spaces, triangulation, rondos. Generally he's by himself with space and dribbling the ball and making long passes. He looks more like Afellay than anything else. He could probably adapt, given time, to the Barça one touch style, but why spend money on someone who's not going to have an immediate impact? By the time he got up to speed Thiago and Sergi Roberto would be ready to go and they are free!

I say buy Cesc or wait on Thiago and Afellay to develop.

Der Kaiser

IF Barca signs Pastore, that would mean we won´t sign Cesc until his contract ends, right? If so, I love it. Buy Pastore now, wait for Cesc to come for free, then have a Iniesta-Pastore-Cesc-Thiago rotation with Xavi as an assistant coach.

N

nejcf15

I have been watching ALL Palermo games since their game vs Maribor in Europa League qualifications. Pastore and Iličić linked extremly well in 2010, but then Pastore was started doing all by his own, untill Miccoli returned from injury. Pastore suddenly became less selfish, but then Miccoli was "primadona". All Palermo's attacking players became "1 men team" and results went from good to bad. Hernandez took Miccoli's place and game became much more fluent (Lecce - Palermo; Iličić assisted to Pastore, Pastore assisted to Iličić, Hernandez scored meanwhile too - in 10 minutes of 2nd half).

well w/e his dribbling skills are awesome, but he passes to less for a team like Barcelona. idk how is he playing in Argentina NT, but probably he is passing more, as he ins't their biggest star. His maximum price should've been 15m atm, 25-30m in 2 years.

the-don

Just watched the 2nd half of the final. He played very well there was a moment were every chance came from him. He has much talent and is really dictating the game at Palermo awesome player and so young.

Alissa

Just watched the 2nd half of the final. He played very well there was a moment were every chance came from him. He has much talent and is really dictating the game at Palermo awesome player and so young.

Totally agree. Please Barca sign him quickly or else Milan will. :D Actually that wouldn't be funny at all lol...

MagIX

+1

But the problem is: wich player should be on the bench? our 11 starter are irreplaceable.
Turnover will be the key next season

Home of Barca Fans