Javier Pastore

Fourteen

Monster Masch
well Zamparini said the team who made the bid is Icelandic ... so I guess it's either current champs Breiðablik UBK or the team who has won 5 of the last 8 titles, Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarðar
exsqueeze.jpg

N

nejcf15

its true. Pastore's agent said there is a 50m offer for Pastore... wtf

so..

Sirigu
Cassani Bovo Munoz Balzac
Miglaccio Bačo Nocerino
Jojo (Zahavi)
Hernandez/(Pinilla)​

T.I.

I think it was Palermo president who said that. Anyway i think he is bluffin so teams start a bid war. Or Manchester City went mad that Sanchez chose Barca and bidded 50m for Pastore.

Chainsaw

Killahead
its true. Pastore's agent said there is a 50m offer for Pastore... wtf

lol. Since when the agents became so honest people?!

Even Zamparini himself said some weeks ago that he must be out of his mind if he reject a 50m offer for Pastore. So if there was sucha offer for him he was a goner so far.

N

nejcf15

I am pretty sure its fake... Zampa said price for Pastore is 40-45m, why would anyone offer more?

p.s. club that "sent" this wannabe offer is Chelsea. [his agent]

I am pretty sure its fake... Zampa said price for Pastore is 40-45m, why would anyone offer more?

p.s. club that "sent" this wannabe offer is Chelsea. [his agent]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems Chelsea and Madrid are the most keen on him. Why Madrid want him I have no idea when they have Ozil and Kaka.

AURELIUS

The so called great one has been interested in Flaco for a while. Kaka they would like to move on but for a good price.

impeh

Hi, its me..
kaka at malaga :wub:

shame he hasnt been given any minutes at the copa yet, kinda annoyed gago came on instead of him, when gago hardly plays at real..

Home of Barca Fans