Javier Pastore

Sergio

Sergison
Well because of that clause you have to feel it will take more than that to buy him, remember 30M over all only represents 15M to Zamparini.

Also I really couldn't see him doing well in England, kind of a Veron situation again. To fast and rough play for him to make a mark on a game.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Well because of that clause you have to feel it will take more than that to buy him, remember 30M over all only represents 15M to Zamparini.

Also I really couldn't see him doing well in England, kind of a Veron situation again. To fast and rough play for him to make a mark on a game.

Except Veron is shit.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He seems tougher than Veron from what I've seen. He's not a little guy, he'd need time to adjust but I think after a season he'd be a lot better. If Chelsea buy him they'll need patience.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Now apparently the vice-president of Palermo has said talks with Chelsea are at an advanced stage.

Chainsaw

Killahead
He seems tougher than Veron from what I've seen. He's not a little guy, he'd need time to adjust but I think after a season he'd be a lot better. If Chelsea buy him they'll need patience.

Pastore no way is tougher than Veron. Veron despite not having an exactly tanker body structure was always more physical player than Pastore is.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You can be physical without being tough. There are many people out there who are physical but when it comes down to it they get hit and are shown up as pansies. Like school bullies. :lol:

dalitis8

Banned

He is extremely slim and tall.

He is the epitome of fragility. He is the exact opposite of the traditional Chelski player.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Have you not seen Ramires? Oh I forgot that it was you, dalitis8.

Ramires+Chelsea+v+Stoke+City+Premier+League+4RysHhvNPk1l.jpg

Bergkamp10

I can't see Chelsea signing Pastore, thought their main target was Modric who's pretty desperate to leave Spurs. Hasn't the Palermo chairman been bullshitting all summer?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Soccernet have twice written about how Chelsea are very close to a deal for Pastore in the last 24 hours, so it looks like we'll be signing him instead of Modric unless plans change. I guess the club decided if they are going to pay over the odds for a player they might as well pay it for a player with a good amount more potential than the other.

Bergkamp10

I'm a huge fan of Modric, I think he would have been a superb signing for Chelsea. Pastore is clearly fantastic but kind of feel that Modric would have been the better buy. Time will tell I guess.

Yugi

romeu with pastore will be epic linking... villas boas probably realised how SHIT those chelsea midfielders are

Home of Barca Fans