Javier Pastore

Sergio

Sergison
Don't see what is any worse about Arab investment over American, Russian or Indian, almost like its an ulterior motive or something...

Claiming all clubs shouldn't need financing and produce all their own players is so far removed from any sort of reality it isn't even worth discussing.

dalitis8

Banned
Even though many in here hyped this player to the heavens last season, when he scored a few goals with Palermo, just one year later, no one seems to care that this mam (whom I did not really like back then) is now leading PSG to the top of the French League.

El Gato

Villarato!
That's because the French League is irrelevant, as much as it pains me to say it.

Still a top player and I hope level of the league rises along with his arrival and sheikh money being pumped into the club in hope for more prestige.

dalitis8

Banned
That's because the French League is irrelevant, as much as it pains me to say it.

Still a top player and I hope level of the league rises along with his arrival and sheikh money being pumped into the club in hope for more prestige.

The French League has as many UEFA points as the Italian.

Are they both irrelevant?

El Gato

Villarato!
I suppose so although I hope I'm not going to jinx Lyon vs Real outcome.

Serie A is sinusoidal. Right now they are not worth attention as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Even though many in here hyped this player to the heavens last season, when he scored a few goals with Palermo, just one year later, no one seems to care that this mam (whom I did not really like back then) is now leading PSG to the top of the French League.

I care, man. I care.

jamrock

because everyone with a good eye knew he was that good since the days he scored those few goals with palermo. so it comes has no surprise

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Spain without the power of Real and Barca would have less coefficient points than France.

B

barcelonista

Spain without the power of Real and Barca would have less coefficient points than France.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Also your wrong. While Atletico Madrid contributed to the coefficient with winning the Europa League in 2010, Real Madrid's "power" ended once again in the round of 16 for the 8th consecutive time with a loss away and draw at home to Olympique Lyonnais.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Also your wrong. While Atletico Madrid contributed to the coefficient with winning the Europa League in 2010, Real Madrid's "power" ended once again in the round of 16 for the 8th consecutive time with a loss away and draw at home to Olympique Lyonnais.

It was an exaggeration to begin with but...
There is also Seville, Getafe, Atletico Madrid who all have contributed to Spain's coefficients. If you want to be precise that is. Fact of the matter is that Real Madrid winning 2 CLs in earlier in the decade gave them a solid foundation while Valencia supported them for two years. From then on, Madrid came out with the Galactico policy and attracted massive attention which Barcelona also benefited from, resulting in 3 CL wins this decade. These two teams have given Spain a lot of attention, money and competition.

18 teams directly benefit from Madrid alone as they purchase/loan very good players (relax, not necessarily world class) from their academy. Seville alone made a living off of Barcelona and Madrid selling players like Alves, Baptista, and Ramos.

France on the other hand do not have any super power except Lyon, who killed the league by winnin

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You sound like those people who say the rich shouldn't pay taxes because they will give poor people a few dollars to shine their shoes.

Madrid and Barca have done far more damage to other La Liga clubs to make up for selling the riff raff their castaways.

W

Worms

No it's not,especially not to people who live in France and the people who are connected to the clubs.

I care about it so your theory is bollocks.

LaMessiah

No it's not,especially not to people who live in France and the people who are connected to the clubs.

I care about it so your theory is bollocks.
well of course it's relevant to the people involved in it but i think he means on a grander scale.

AURELIUS

Let's not disparage other leagues. To a person supporting their club the division or league they are, no matter it's size or history is their particular passion.

Returning to Flaco he has made a great impression upon the PSG faithful.

He is player of the month 4 goals and 4 assists. Zidane has complemented him on his style of play. PSG unless they encounter any major ructions this season will make it to the CL. Pastore will be the central figure of it all.

And on the weight of performance might force his way into Sabella's plans. Messi would certainly appreciate having someone like him in the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans