Javier Pastore

DucdeOrléans

Well, Ligue 1 is easily one of the 5 best league in Europe overall. Furthermore it is also one of the most close leagues there is. Lyon's hegomony is long gone. and is one of the most equal leagues there is. This can be seen by the different winners in the last 3 years (look how some of them perform now).

Moreover there is A LOT of talent in Ligue 1. La Liga and Ligue 1 are in their own league in that department. Not to mention all the new stadions that will be built (some of them are already completed before the Euro 2016).

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You sound like those people who say the rich shouldn't pay taxes because they will give poor people a few dollars to shine their shoes.

Madrid and Barca have done far more damage to other La Liga clubs to make up for selling the riff raff their castaways.

Ummm...no.

Don't bend what I said into some robin hood fairy tale. La Liga doesn't have to be mentioned in dark context at every turn. Its infested with problems as it is, but labeling everything related to La Liga as terrible when speaking about the top two is overkill.

Madrid and Barcelona being obsessed with each other have spilled their problems onto others, like crazy bitches in highschool. That I get, and do not dispute in any way possible.

But they also are the only two winners of the CL from Spain vs England's four and Italy's three (who would have been four if it wasn't for Barcelona finally winning the competition after 90 yrs+) is Or it is more appealing to you if I said, despite Barcelona's effort to suck the life out of Seville and Madrid destroying Atletico Madrid, they both still won European cups? Sounds a lot nicer doesn't it? More heroic? Because Atletico Madrid are poor right?

But you are right, Evil Madrid denied Valencia a taste of glory and took it all for itself, yet once again. Also, not to mention, Real once again denied Valencia by presenting their twin sister from Germany a year later.

Strange thing is that the one decade when Barcelona and Real both were rich at the exact same time, both powerful at the exact same time, attracted massive attention at the exact same time, blew everything up way out of proportion at the exact same time (like this argument), Spain's other teams flourished and gained some European success through three different teams in the UEFA Cup: Seville, Atletico Madrid, Valencia.

Madrid spent something like 25 years without winning the CL, and none of Spain's top teams showed up, not even Barcelona, not until 1992.

Anyways, what I am saying is a huge hyperbole with a shallow argument and some exaggeration. My main point was that France isn't irrelevant, just a bit in its early stages, and even then, is responsible for producing for top top top players.

Theconomist

Ummm...no.

Don't bend what I said into some robin hood fairy tale. La Liga doesn't have to be mentioned in dark context at every turn. Its infested with problems as it is, but labeling everything related to La Liga as terrible when speaking about the top two is overkill.

Madrid and Barcelona being obsessed with each other have spilled their problems onto others, like crazy bitches in highschool. That I get, and do not dispute in any way possible.

But they also are the only two winners of the CL from Spain vs England's four and Italy's three (who would have been four if it wasn't for Barcelona finally winning the competition after 90 yrs+) is Or it is more appealing to you if I said, despite Barcelona's effort to suck the life out of Seville and Madrid destroying Atletico Madrid, they both still won European cups? Sounds a lot nicer doesn't it? More heroic? Because Atletico Madrid are poor right?

But you are right, Evil Madrid denied Valencia a taste of glory and took it all for itself, yet once again. Also, not to mention, Real once again denied Valencia by presenting their twin sister from Germany a year later.

Strange thing is that the one decade when Barcelona and Real both were rich at the exact same time, both powerful at the exact same time, attracted massive attention at the exact same time, blew everything up way out of proportion at the exact same time (like this argument), Spain's other teams flourished and gained some European success through three different teams in the UEFA Cup: Seville, Atletico Madrid, Valencia.

Madrid spent something like 25 years without winning the CL, and none of Spain's top teams showed up, not even Barcelona, not until 1992.

Anyways, what I am saying is a huge hyperbole with a shallow argument and some exaggeration. My main point was that France isn't irrelevant, just a bit in its early stages, and even then, is responsible for producing for top top top players.

TLDR

DucdeOrléans

i do't follow french football much, but i hear he alongside the rest of the psg team have had an inconsistent season.

he did have a good game against Toulouse

Whoever told you this is spot on. Unfortunately PSG have lacked consistency throughout the season and the managerial change in the middle of the season was not a good idea in hindsight. But having a bit of a rollercoaster season was expected considering all the changes.

But Pastore is a highly popular and a brilliant player (one of the teams best performers) when fit and in form.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Whoever told you this is spot on. Unfortunately PSG have lacked consistency throughout the season and the managerial change in the middle of the season was not a good idea in hindsight. But having a bit of a rollercoaster season was expected considering all the changes.

But Pastore is a highly popular and a brilliant player (one of the teams best performers) when fit and in form.

i like this kid , i just hope he doesn't pato.

Home of Barca Fans