Javier Pastore

ammarfcb

ze special one
:lol: I don't wish for anyone to have as many injuries as the "Duck". And I don't believe Pastore is in the risk zone of that happening for him (hopefully I have not jinxed it)

the ultimate jinx

PSG are getting CL football next season right? maybe 1-2 big signings this summer should be exciting

DucdeOrléans

the ultimate jinx

PSG are getting CL football next season right? maybe 1-2 big signings this summer should be exciting

Well one can hope but PSG are notorious bottlers and people are complaining all the time. Even now.:lol: Apart from that football has never been that important historically for Parisien people compared to other regions in France. Not that people are not interested today but in a historical context it can be compared to the London - Northern English (Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester) divide.

T

tariqo

what a player :worthy: true artist but sabila still believe sosa is much better :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
havnt been following him as much recently, but hopefully when the WC comes by he will be the playmaker they have missed in recent years.

I take it hes doing rather well over in france? :blush:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
meh he wasn't that impressive this game, Verratti was alot better, i'm not so sure he's going to fit well when everyone is back, Lavezzi etc. Pastore is not cut out for a deeper role imo.

Paganinisrvnge

I can't possibly understand how Pastore has NEVER gotten a proper chance for Argentina. Maradona didn't select him for the world cup but he was still fairly young then. Sergio Batista allegedly hated him because he didn't join his Olympic squad. What is Sabella's excuse? It is glaringly obvious that Argentina need help in midfield but nobody gives Pastore a chance. I could understand if Banega were back and running the midfield well but he isn't and they looked TERRIBLE against Peru. Sorry for the rant but it is infuriating that Messi could miss out on true glory with Argentina because the coaches choose scrubs over Pastore.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'm sure Pastore was at the WC, and when he had a cameo that he was good. I may have just imagined that though.

he should be called up for Argentina, they may actually have someone who can take the playmaking burden off Messi.

Paganinisrvnge

Argentina squad for the next round of world cup qualifiers:

Goalkeepers: Mariano Andujar (Catania), Sergio Romero (Sampdoria);

Defenders: Hugo Campagnaro (Napoli), Federico Fernandez (Napoli), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Ezequiel Garay (Benfica), Marcos Rojo (Sporting Lisbon); Javier Mascherano (Barcelona);

Midfielders: Angel Di Maria (Real Madrid), Fernando Gago (Valencia), Enzo Perez (Benfica), Jose Sosa (Metalist Kharkiv), Pablo Guinazu (Internacional);

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Paris St Germain), Hernan Barcos (Palmeiras).

Pastore left out AGAIN but Guinazu gets called up?! You might as well call up Cambiasso and Zanetti if you want to call up ancient players.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Cambiasso and Zanetti never played for Estudiantes. Maybe they can bring Veron out of retirement though.

Home of Barca Fans