Jean Marie Dongou

Tonykross

I'm a little bit worried of the progression of Dongou, I've watched a couple of his games, and he does not quite get into good scoring positions very few touches and shots on goal.

Messi10

I'm a little bit worried of the progression of Dongou, I've watched a couple of his games, and he does not quite get into good scoring positions very few touches and shots on goal.

When he first scored for Barcelona B the hype was unreal. Seemed to dyed down now. Maybe he will not make it in the first team?
People was talking like he was the new messi ect

Micah

He was always going to under the spot light due to the unnecassy hype created by Hunter and co, but i still think he'll come good. Deulofeu wasn't anywhere as good this last season. He scored only a handful of goals and looked lost most of the time. But he's improved alot this year. I'd expect the same from Dongou.

His debut season was always going to be tough. He also had some injuries and not to forget the nutjob Eusibio, who's not the person you'd expect to develop talent. But there's enough time on his hand, he's only 17! hopefully he'll come good.

Doobs

The Messiah

It's just him moving on to a higher level with the B team. He was clearly too good for the juveniles.

Tonykross

Dongou had his best game yesterday in the Segunda when he moved to the right wing, he often gets ignored especially by Rafinhna and Louis Alberto playing through the middle.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Vilanova doesn't want to buy a centre forward this summer. He counts on Barcelona B forward Jean-Marie Dongou (18) for the future. [md]

Looks like Tito has big hopes for this kid.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans