Jean Marie Dongou

Messi10

What happens of Dongou crosses the 20 goals in the Segunda this season???? does he get a call up the first team?

Zangash

Banned
Munir is the new sheriff in town nobody talks about Dongou nor Deulofeu.

Dongou has lost a lot of ability and has shown he'll never truly be ready to play for the first team, especially with the forwards in front of him who have.

Deulofeu needs to work out his attitude before we talk about him. He has all the talent in the world but if he can't impress his coach enough to play him he's doing something wrong.

Tonykross

Dongou has lost a lot of ability and has shown he'll never truly be ready to play for the first team, especially with the forwards in front of him who have.

Deulofeu needs to work out his attitude before we talk about him. He has all the talent in the world but if he can't impress his coach enough to play him he's doing something wrong.

You are too quick to write off Dongou my friend, you're talking as if he is already like 23 and not showing any signs of progress, I hope you don't eat your humble pie if he turns things around.

jamrock

Dongou is reminding me more and more of eto'o these days with his play, probably like eto'o he will be written of by his club, but go somewhere else to become world class, just hope its not madrid. lol

Home of Barca Fans