Jean Michaël Seri

gasgas

Good players shine in BIG games

Those are the games that get the best out of players.
We then can know whether a player has the resilience to withstand the pressure.

Yannik

Easily the worst player on the pitch today.. Nothing like those YouTube comps suggest. Half of Napolis chances came after he failed a crucial tackle or lost possession in his own half.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Couldn't play the ball well, didn't show any of what he "supposedly is capable of", average passing, misplaced balls, bad defending

This is probably one of the biggest matches of his career and he did nothing both legs

Having a bad game doesn't mean he choked but he really had an awful game. As I said before Coutinho and Dembele should be our priorites. I would risk with Seri but not if that means we'll have less money for Dembele or Coutinho.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Easily the worst player on the pitch today.. Nothing like those YouTube comps suggest. Half of Napolis chances came after he failed a crucial tackle or lost possession in his own half.

Why are you still taunting us with this avatar of yours, Yannik... :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same forum that want to sell Pique after one game and bench him for Inigo Martinez.

What did people expect lol?

5ergio_Busquets

I don't see where he is better than Samper for example!
The board and their coach don't seem to have any trust in Masia players, and they seem to believe that every average player at another team is better than them.
Better use the money to get Dembele and an Iniesta replacement, if not Coutinho then another top quality player.

Raketa10

Dude you really shuldn't judge players based on youtube, even Gomes can look great there! :D

Raketa10

Look guys he can't be shit he was in first 11 of Ligue 1 last season alongside Verratti so don't be so harsh after just one game.

Home of Barca Fans