Jeffren Suarez

X

xenmate

Oh dear.

Jeffren's dad (and agent) went on the radio to say that jeffren would only stay at barça if he had more minutes, adding that he felt Guardiola had promised his son more that he had delivered so far.

Bye bye Jeffren and good luck :wave:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh dear.

Jeffren's dad (and manager) went on the radio to say that jeffren would only stay at barça if he had more minutes, adding that he felt Guardiola had promised his son more that he had delivered so far.

Bye bye Jeffren and good luck :wave:

Bad news. This guy can surely pick the timing when we're stretched so thin :angry:

X

xenmate

Nice try!! Every other agent plays the same card but ultimately signs an extension with the best club!!!

Guardiola hates this sort of thing. I reckon that's why he doesn't play Yaya, because his agent said exactly the same thing 2 years ago.

In any case, it's unlikely jeffren will get to play as much as he (or his dad) wants, and his contract ends at the end of the year so he will probably leave.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola hates this sort of thing. I reckon that's why he doesn't play Yaya, because his agent said exactly the same thing 2 years ago.

In any case, it's unlikely jeffren will get to play as much as he (or his dad) wants, and his contract ends at the end of the year so he will probably leave.

Didn't Valdes's agent say he'd leave the club if his pay isn't raised!? Guardiola did accept that!! I know that's a different issue, but ultimately it all comes down to the negotiation!!

X

xenmate

Didn't Valdes's agent say he'd leave the club if his pay isn't raised!? Guardiola did accept that!! I know that's a different issue, but ultimately it all comes down to the negotiation!!

Guardiola has no control over pay!

iced1776

Jeffren should be getting more playing time with Henry's form this season. He provided such a huge spark the last time he came on the field.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola has no control over pay!

True that

Jeffren should be getting more playing time with Henry's form this season. He provided such a huge spark the last time he came on the field.

Well then, Pedro!? When we always wanted a right-footed LW to replace Henry, then it could as well be Pedro who is more versatile due to his efficiency with both his legs!! He could play the usual 1 dimensional winger stuff of Jeffren or do the cut-ins of Messi & Henry!!

But one aspect of Jeffren that could be of very good use is his pace... which can be utilized in a very efficient way when he's made to run against tired legs like it happened in CWC final. Only time/Guardiola can decide who could replace Henry and who'd be the player just good enough for rotations

Co0ter

I'd prefer Jeffren and Gai to Pedro as LW. To me Pedro is a goal-scoring sub. He has scored a few decent goals, and some gift-wrapped. I feel he offers absolutely nothing to the team besides a few goals. His passing is HORRID most of the time, and although he trecks back some games he usually makes a stupid foul when trying to dispossess. Good player, but not what we need out of a LW imo. He barely ever takes on defenders 1 vs 1, and when he does his success rate is pretty low. Jeffren has the speed and he played very well in the World cup. I believe Gai has good enough speed too and offers even more in creativity. Jeffren would be more of a beat-defender and cross it type, much like Henry.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd prefer Jeffren and Gai to Pedro as LW. To me Pedro is a goal-scoring sub. He has scored a few decent goals, and some gift-wrapped. I feel he offers absolutely nothing to the team besides a few goals. His passing is HORRID most of the time, and although he trecks back some games he usually makes a stupid foul when trying to dispossess. Good player, but not what we need out of a LW imo. He barely ever takes on defenders 1 vs 1, and when he does his success rate is pretty low. Jeffren has the speed and he played very well in the World cup. I believe Gai has good enough speed too and offers even more in creativity. Jeffren would be more of a beat-defender and cross it type, much like Henry.

But Pedro's best performance to date was when he was one-on-one with the best RB in the world!! It was just the second match of his that I saw live and thought he might develop into a very good LW with more playing time

Butaan4barca

i say keep all three for now...all are yooung...i agree pedro > gai + jefferen...but jefferen provides speed...gai might turn out to be a huge prospect...

none will be expecting play 90 minutes week in week out....keep all three till v can ...then only let the time decides who is the best one to keep...

i dont think pedro will ever leave this club...he is valued a lot too...so we might end with pedro + one of the remaining two...(or GOD know may be carmona is ready sooner)

Home of Barca Fans