Jeremy Mathieu

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
"@barcastuff: In the speed tests during Barcelona's pre-season, French centre back Jeremy Mathieu proved to be the fastest player of the squad. [md]"

Not sure if serious...

get

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Bullshit. Jordi Alba's head can't even keep up with his feet. Look at him when he sprints, his upper body is leaning back its pretty funny. So ridiculously quick.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I could buy it. On a short sprint, I could see Jordi Alba winning, but on a longer run, those big strides of Mathieu are a big advantage over Jordi.

PhilS

Alba must have been a bit hurt, box to box I would bet on him over any player not named Bale.

Mathieu is one fast CB, which might be more important on this team than any other.

FC B

"@barcastuff: In the speed tests during Barcelona's pre-season, French centre back Jeremy Mathieu proved to be the fastest player of the squad. [md]"

Not sure if serious...

And Pique the slowest, slower than both Bravo and MAtS:lol:

FC B

Well, I retract, maybe Xavi at almost 35 years old is actually slower than Pique:lol:

On a more serious note, I agree Pique isn't terrbily slow but he is still imo too slow for a Barca pillar of defence that always play a high line being so prone to CAs from letal teams on the counter that also happen have some of the fastest players ever in this sport...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's doing so many clumsy moves and mistakes that we will pay for later in the big games.

Home of Barca Fans