Jeremy Mathieu

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think the big thing that is making our CB's play better too is, simply, competition. Now there's competition for the position no one has a secure starting spot and that goes for Pique and Masch whereas last year they could ride it out if they made a mistake, no one was knocking on the door saying hey i can play there too.

Kerrybai

He's been really good so far but his clearances are a problem. He lacks a little bit of composure and often clears in a panicked state.

abual3bed1

I'd take a couple of bad clearances over any defender in last season's form. At least he's actually trying to defend by doing those bad clearances.

Inugami

I think the big thing that is making our CB's play better too is, simply, competition. Now there's competition for the position no one has a secure starting spot and that goes for Pique and Masch whereas last year they could ride it out if they made a mistake, no one was knocking on the door saying hey i can play there too.

That is exactly what I think of him. His pace can be very useful to deal with counter-attack. His high and aerial skill are key to prevent set-piece. He is the man to solve our last season weakness in one go. Only his nervousness in clearance is to be improve. Time will tell if he can do that but for now he is not perfect, still very good for us.

Home of Barca Fans