Joan Laporta

Barcilliant

Maybe just maybe this was a power play by Laporta to show the other player's that no player is bigger than the club. Of late player power has been out of control. Didn't Messi and Suarez want Coutinho at the club? Maybe this is just a cryptic message from Laporta showing he's the boss and amigos days are over.

Just speculating.

Bobo32

I had some vague thought about Perez role in all of this...
Wouldn't surprise me if somehow he is the mastermind behind the whole Messi situation :)

Devils

Realize that everything that Laporta said during his campaign or so far as President was all lies.

Messi, project, transfers, (Haaland lmao)..etc...etc

Another con artist in charge.

mc_lovin

Unfortunately he needs to say those things, because people are fecking stupid. That's politics. I would love someone to say things as they are with a realistic perspective, but that doesn't get you elected.

Most importantly I have no doubt that Laporta has the best interests of the club at heart.

malvolio

Realize that everything that Laporta said during his campaign or so far as President was all lies.

Messi, project, transfers, (Haaland lmao)..etc...etc

Another con artist in charge.

yup, he should come out with those numbers and tells us what really happened.

FC433

Everything he did so far was below average, add to that plenty of bizarre decisions. Poor handling of plenty others. I could count the positives on one hand, 1) keeping Emerson, 2) getting Depay, and 3) hiring Mateu Alemany.

Devils

Everything he did so far was below average, add to that plenty of bizarre decisions. Poor handling of plenty others. I could count the positives on one hand, 1) keeping Emerson, 2) getting Depay, and 3) hiring Mateu Alemany.

Come on breh, we were always going to sign Depay regardless who the president was. Emerson makes sense to keep because even if he fails here, his sale value will be higher as a Barca player. Also not sure what Alemany did so far to deserve such praise.

FC433

^
nothing just yet, but he is a brilliant SD not sure how good he is going to be in his current role though! No excuses for Laporta, he is experienced and we expect a lot from him. I hope we keep pressure on him.

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe just maybe this was a power play by Laporta to show the other player's that no player is bigger than the club. Of late player power has been out of control. Didn't Messi and Suarez want Coutinho at the club? Maybe this is just a cryptic message from Laporta showing he's the boss and amigos days are over.

Just speculating.

If he did that and fans knew, he would be fired.

Messi was God.

Hardy

anyone asked to him why they let the contract expire? because for what I understood there wouldn't be any issue with salary cup if contract was signed before 30 june, he won elections on march, he had 4 months to avoid the issue.

FinBarcelonafan

anyone asked to him why they let the contract expire? because for what I understood there wouldn't be any issue with salary cup if contract was signed before 30 june, he won elections on march, he had 4 months to avoid the issue.

Yes and he is supposed to be lawyer. He should know things line this or keep an eye at least.

Messigician

It's true and it's not an question anyone will ask because the answer will be difficult for people to accept

Home of Barca Fans