Joan Laporta

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I haven't made my mind up about him yet. I think the next few months will help with that. I do think some of the credit he gets right now, though, comes from a mix of romanticising the good past and shock from how rock bottom we hit with Bartorosellismo. He's better than them at least; whether he's a liar and what really happened with Messi will come to light later.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Called it. Lying Snek.

Still will put my trust in him since I know he will do everything in his power to save club from bankruptcy. Man does care about the club. Unlike Bartomeu.

jamrock

Trust in the great Joan laporta

Barcelona>Messi are any other player.

I know it's shocking for some that we have a president that understand the institution that Barcelona is and that no player is bigger than the club and no gang of players will run the club, after what we had in bartomeu, but the big boss is in town.

He was dealt the worst hand ever given to any president/CEO it a top club when is truly to make wine from water.

Relaxxxxxx he got this.

Devils

Oil money needs to come buy this club.

Not that there is anything particularly wrong with fan owned clubs, but because every single person who runs or is elected to operate this club is a corrupt, lying snake who only looks out for their own best interest.

Devils

Trust in the great Joan laporta

Barcelona>Messi are any other player.

I know it's shocking for some that we have a president that understand the institution that Barcelona is and that no player is bigger than the club and no gang of players will run the club, after what we had in bartomeu, but the big boss is in town.

He was dealt the worst hand ever given to any president/CEO it a top club when is truly to make wine from water.

Relaxxxxxx he got this.

E8b5ND6XsAc8kiX

fergus90

Whilst he has inherited a disastrous situation, he's not had the greatest start himself from sacking Pimienta for no real reason and signing a 33 year-old crocked Aguero.

I hope he has other alternatives to turn the situation around outside of the Super League too. He has my trust but there is no question his legacy is on the line.

serghei

Whilst he has inherited a disastrous situation, he's not had the greatest start himself from sacking Pimienta for no real reason and signing a 33 year-old crocked Aguero.

I hope he has other alternatives to turn the situation around outside of the Super League too. He has my trust but there is no question his legacy is on the line.

Will get better now that Messi is gone. Messi was the only one who surpassed his power in the club. Now he's out, Laporta will have time and power to shape the club the way he sees it. THEN we will judge him.

I like him. Right now, he had an impossible lose-lose situation. No Barto, no Messi, no empty stands, cleared out deadwood, and then we can see where this is going.

The only thing I don't like is his obsession with ESL, but the media could be blowing that out of proportion.

Porque

If Messi wanted to stay, a deal would have been signed before expiring.

This whole charade is about giving the appearance of Messi wanting to stay and Barcelona trying their best.

But really, go back and watch Messi last summer interview. "I want to leave and Bartomeu won't let me".

Watch the way he performed at the begining of the season when he was forced to stay.

Now go and look at his excitement and contentment before and after the Copa America when he is a free man.

The guy wanted to leave and has had a weight lifted from him.

The Sheikh has already delivered his half black legged camel To the farm.

Home of Barca Fans