Joan Laporta

FC B

Ironically he'll go down in history as the president under which Messi left the club while still having it for at least two or three years and not that piece of shit that was Barca's president before him.

FinBarcelonafan

Not sure what to think about him. I doubt he lied to people on purpose though about Messi staying. It just wasn't possible.

My biggest blame goes to Tebas. He should never let Messi go.

jamrock

I'm sure if he came in & was dealt a half decent hand, where we had a bit of money to spend & didn't have a bunch of overrated & old players on huge wages, he would have.

1) renewed Messi
2) ship out players that weren't living up to the standard required.
3) actually sign players that would improve the team & no longer have us be the laughing stock of Europe.

But the man was dealt a joke of a hand & people are complaining that he didn't dig the club in a bigger hold by extending Messi, I don't understand that logic.

malvolio

rosell and bartomeu have to be jailed. but laporta did fuck up by lying and not finding ways to keep messi.

to top it off, messi was hastily removed from club and had a shit goodbye. our greatest ever player.

mc_lovin

Whilst he has inherited a disastrous situation, he's not had the greatest start himself from sacking Pimienta for no real reason and signing a 33 year-old crocked Aguero.

I hope he has other alternatives to turn the situation around outside of the Super League too. He has my trust but there is no question his legacy is on the line.

Friendly reminder that Font wanted to only sign Aguero and not Depay :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
5 days before the season starts, no deadweight is leaving yet.

Yeah dawgs, we ain't going to be able to register Depay, Demir, etc. :lol: at least not until matchday 2

FC B

Not sure what to think about him. I doubt he lied to people on purpose though about Messi staying. It just wasn't possible.

My biggest blame goes to Tebas. He should never let Messi go.

Since he's a madridist he was surely glad to contribute to Messi's departure despite the image loss for LL.

serghei

5 days before the season starts, no deadweight is leaving yet.

Yeah dawgs, we ain't going to be able to register Depay, Demir, etc. :lol: at least not until matchday 2

Why should they leave if Koeman plays them? Who was put in vs Granada in the key game we could've gone first after? Hello Pique, Roberto, Umtiti.

I have a feeling Koeman is a bit keen on "experienced" players.

The guy rates the veterans. Pique and Roberto will probably play a lot. No reason to leave when the manager is playing you.

Last edited:

Birdy

It's only Memphis that matters now in terms of registration.
Demir is registered because he is technically with Barca B.

If we loan Pjanic, or sell Braithwate, we will be able to register Memphis by Saturday

El Gato

Villarato!
Since he's a madridist he was surely glad to contribute to Messi's departure despite the image loss for LL.

Most madridistas, even if some succumbing to schadenfreude of watching Catalan shitshow unfold, don't really want to see Leo go, because they know strong Barca = strong Madrid.
Tebas even more so because it always reflects poorly to help accelerate departure of stars in any way.

Home of Barca Fans