Joan Laporta

fergus90

Messi stuff will cool down once the season begins. Heat will be transferred to Koeman. We may have lost Messi, but I expect a better level than last season.

To be honest, I can see Koeman getting quite an easy ride given the circumstances of this summer. I doubt his contract gets extended though as Laporta will try to get his own man in.

Unless of course in the highly unlikely event of a trophy-laden season.

serghei

To be honest, I can see Koeman getting quite an easy ride given the circumstances of this summer. I doubt his contract gets extended though as Laporta will try to get his own man in.

Depends. AM repeat just doesn't sound right. And Madrid are a mess. We can make a surprise.

But yeah, Koeman securing top 4, doesn't get extended, gives time to youngsters is not bad this year. Probably most likely case.

FinBarcelonafan

Laporta doesn't seem to like Koeman. Only way Koeman stays if he has some sort of miracle season.

Probably right move by Laporta too and shame on Koeman. He came in the worst time possible. Poor guy.

Raketa10

It looks like he thought we are in a much better state than we actually are. I only hope we can offload Umtiti, Pjanic and Martin so we can register our signings. To be fair I don't expect miracles but FFS signing Aguero and giving him 6 mil net per season was Barto level of stupidity.

Messigician

It looks like he thought we are in a much better state than we actually are. I only hope we can offload Umtiti, Pjanic and Martin so we can register our signings. To be fair I don't expect miracles but FFS signing Aguero and giving him 6 mil net per season was Barto level of stupidity.

Doubt it reports say we need to cut 25% of our wage bill even without Messi and no one wants a pay cut

behindbrowneyes

Messi stuff will cool down once the season begins. Heat will be transferred to Koeman. We may have lost Messi, but I expect a better level than last season.

A lot of that will be dependent of the team's success without him. If the team plays bad and results aren't there, Leo's shadow will always be there.
If the team plays well, people will stop caring.

I try to focus on the positive things that I expect from the team now, like better defending as a unit, better pressing and no more "pass to Messi whenever you can"-mentality.

Leong157

(🌕) Ronald Koeman has asked to sign a new player in midfield and up-front, but has been told by the club that new signings are very unlikely to happen. The arrival of a new forward could only be ?tried? IF Braithwaite is sold at a good price. @tjuanmarti #Transfers 🔄

Well well, what about 2-3 more players coming. We have talked to various clubs blah blah blah from Laporta last month. huh?

I get it that the audit came out worse than he thought but he must have known the outline of our financial situation long ago.

JamDav1982

(��) Ronald Koeman has asked to sign a new player in midfield and up-front, but has been told by the club that new signings are very unlikely to happen. The arrival of a new forward could only be ?tried? IF Braithwaite is sold at a good price. @tjuanmarti #Transfers ��

Well well, what about 2-3 more players coming. We have talked to various clubs blah blah blah from Laporta last month. huh?

I get it that the audit came out worse than he thought but he must have known the outline of our financial situation long ago.

Audit has nothing to do with the lies from Laporta.

They would have know the salary and LFP situation from moment they arrived and most likely before.

Arrived with no plan but to tell people what they want to hear for as long as possible and pray for a miracle.

Home of Barca Fans