Joan Laporta

Bobo32

Well we wanted Laporta we got Laporta. It serves us right. Font is probably laughing right now.

No he seemed like an adult man, worried about the club.
Laughing in this case is something children, idiots and barcaforum members can do...

Barcilliant

I was always skeptical about Laporta coming back but I was willing to give him a chance. However he hasn't been upfront and he's constantly shifting the goal posts. I am getting Barto like vibes with him.
He's constantly saying one thing and later it's the complete opposite. Laporta rode on Messi and nostalgia but the cracks are beginning to show in a very short period.

Messigician

I was always skeptical about Laporta coming back but I was willing to give him a chance. However he hasn't been upfront and he's constantly shifting the goal posts. I am getting Barto like vibes with him.
He's constantly saying one thing and later it's the complete opposite. Laporta rode on Messi and nostalgia but the cracks are beginning to show in a very short period.

Don't compare Nike Executive Rosell and King Barto with this cat dawgs

MagIX

Laporta doesn't seem to like Koeman. Only way Koeman stays if he has some sort of miracle season.

Probably right move by Laporta too and shame on Koeman. He came in the worst time possible. Poor guy.

I don't think we're in such bad shape
But anyway do worse than last season will be difficult, out 1/8 CL after so many years we reached at least the 1/4, 3rd in la liga
after so many years we finished at least 2nd.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think we're in such bad shape
But anyway do worse than last season will be difficult, out 1/8 CL after so many years we reached at least the 1/4, 3rd in la liga
after so many years we finished at least 2nd.

Without Messi the gap between Barca and Sevilla/Villareal lowers quite a bit. We are probably closer to Sevilla tier than Atletico/Real.

I would say Atletico is the favorite by far, then Real and then Barca.

Devils

Koeman asked the sports management yesterday for the signings of a forward and a midfielder. They informed him that there will be NO more incorporations this summer (via
@tjuanmarti)

Laportameu at it again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta's toying with the fans saying there could be other signings, knowing we couldn't renewing Messi, that we have problems registering the new signings, was despicable.

Typical politician in a campaign mode.

FC433

Laporta's toying with the fans saying there could be other signings, knowing we couldn't renewing Messi, that we have problems registering the new signings, was despicable.

Typical politician in a campaign mode.
I think he was set to sign the CVC's deal which was going not only allow us to sign Messi but also sign a couple of players.

serghei

Koeman asked the sports management yesterday for the signings of a forward and a midfielder. They informed him that there will be NO more incorporations this summer (via
@tjuanmarti)

Laportameu at it again.

Koeman is pretty clueless if that's the case. Midfield and attack are actually our best compartments. We are better in midfield and attack than both Atletico and Madrid. Defense is the one that is lacking big time.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us having the best attack in the league this year as well, even if we lost Messi.

Devils

There are more evident cases such as not being able to get rid of the likes of Sergi Roberto near the end of his contract. It can't be THAT hard to do. Hell, they couldn't even get rid of the likes of Collado, so it doesn't surprise me. Oh and also signing that bum Aguero lol.

This guy is finished less than 6 months into his presidency.

Hard to believe Font could have done worse than this even after his campaign went to disaster.

serghei

There are more evident cases such as not being able to get rid of the likes of Sergi Roberto near the end of his contract. It can't be THAT hard to do. Hell, they couldn't even get rid of the likes of Collado, so it doesn't surprise me. Oh and also signing that bum Aguero lol.

This guy is finished less than 6 months into his presidency.

Hard to believe Font could have done worse than this even after his campaign went to disaster.

It doesn't matter if players are near the end of the contract or not. They can choose to stay until the last day if they feel like it.

Home of Barca Fans