Joan Laporta

Devils

People who you should never trust in football in 2022: Catalans

Especially the fat, stinky, greasy ones like Joan Laporta.

xXKonan

One of the big differences I see is Real's sacred cows and veterans are far better at this stage than ours.

We are still sitting here pretending that the likes of Mats, Pique, Busi, Alba etc are the best in the world even though they haven't proved shit when it mattered.

Catta

One of the big differences I see is Real's sacred cows and veterans are far better at this stage than ours.

We are still sitting here pretending that the likes of Mats, Pique, Busi, Alba etc are the best in the world even though they haven't proved shit when it mattered.

Of course they are better, and do you know why. Because if they played like shit, they would get replaced, but at Barca when the amigos play like shit, the others around them are replaced.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course they are better, and do you know why. Because if they played like shit, they would get replaced, but at Barca when the amigos play like shit, the others around them are replaced.

This.

Real Madrid have players that will challenge their senior players to the maximum and even take their starting spot and what do we do? Sign bums so they can rest them rather than actually challenge them

its a club policy at this point and a pathetic one at that

JamDav1982

Worst part is amigos play like shit and they moan and feel targetted while media rallies round them.

Would not be surprised in slightest if all play on for years yet.

Its sad to say.. but I like the fact this CL will hurt Barca and those with entitle attitude as if they know best and everyone else are just plebs.

Xavi and Laporta between them speak some amount of utter shite that fans lap up.

Total-Football

I told this to a friend and I will say it here. Madrid offers nothing that I envy. I would rather as a cule watch my team play like liverpool and city all season and loose a final than watch my team play like madrid and win. This pragmatic defensive, reactive, negative wait and see football that real madrid play is boring and almsot the anti-barca football.

I say this and of course I hate madrid, I had hoped they would loose. Also, they deserved to win the tournament. The hardest route to the final. No ref help this time. Were all heart throughout and demonstrated elite mental fortitude.

Still, if I were to look for a model liverpool is the model now or city or even bayern.

jamrock

How does Madrid winning the CL turn into a shit fest on Laporta?

Fans just need someone to vent at I guess, go find bartomeu's house & burn it down.

And the board too never forget them

xXKonan

Yeah it's why I laughed at the Marcos Alonso rumors.

He's being brought in to rest "Alba" that alone should be grounds for a sacking.

JamDav1982

Fans just need someone to vent at I guess, go find bartomeu's house & burn it down.

More about his stupid comments that come back to bite him.

Speaks too much shite and makes Barca look foolish.

To be fair Xavi and Pique do the same.

There is no one stopping it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I have always been a big supporter of Laporta but I am never going to blindly support him like you.

So far it have been a lot of talk, big talk, grand plans by Laporta with little to no action. He knows our situation better than anyone else and have done so ever since he was elected and took charge yet he cannot shut the fuck up and give false promises or talk shit about what they will do and what not. Until recently anyway I guess.

What I am saying is this: Do not ever blindly support anyone, especially politicians like Laporta, and if you are going to talk big you better walk the talk or shut the fuck up

jamrock

The man said madrid will never win the CL while I'm president 🤣🤣, Jesus it's not that serious, how can he stop them until we play Madrid every year in the CL.

Let's all go find bartomeu's house that's a much better play (except for his former supporters they know themselves).

Home of Barca Fans