Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

The man said madrid will never win the CL while I'm president ����, Jesus it's not that serious, how can he stop them until we play Madrid every year in the CL.

Let's all go find bartomeu's house that's a much better play (except for his former supporters they know themselves).

Barca were not stopping them last time he was there either but he made out as if Barca did or had much influence on it.

That is why comments like this just make club look foolish.

Can add his poster up in Madrid as if that should be any huge scare for them and shake them. All just political nonsense.

He talks far too much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its not even about the CL comment, but all the other garbage he says. You are just missing the point.

Barcilliant

I have always been a big supporter of Laporta but I am never going to blindly support him like you.

So far it have been a lot of talk, big talk, grand plans by Laporta with little to no action. He knows our situation better than anyone else and have done so ever since he was elected and took charge yet he cannot shut the fuck up and give false promises or talk shit about what they will do and what not. Until recently anyway I guess.

What I am saying is this: Do not ever blindly support anyone, especially politicians like Laporta, and if you are going to talk big you better walk the talk or shut the fuck up

Well said. Laporta criticises the team for its attitude yet he retains the dinosaurs who have the most entitled attitude. Hypocrisy.

CatalinR10

In this year , 65 mil would get you Mane + Lewa but this idiot decided to spend it on fucking Torres.

Holly fucking shit.

JamDav1982

If they sign the CVC deal to renew likes of Roberto/Alves and bring in players in their 30s then it is an absolute fucking joke.

Mortgaging the future of club for short term gains that are not even that large while doubling down on the old amigos already there.

Honestly would prefer them to release/loan Kessi/Christensen and go with squad have now for next season than that.

Try to make deals within the rules as did in January and take market opportunities when teams at end of window are desperate.

Then see how lies next summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they sign the CVC deal to renew likes of Roberto/Alves and bring in players in their 30s then it is an absolute fucking joke.

Mortgaging the future of club for short term gains that are not even that large while doubling down on the old amigos already there.

Honestly would prefer them to release/loan Kessi/Christensen and go with squad have now for next season than that.

Try to make deals within the rules as did in January and take market opportunities when teams at end of window are desperate.

Then see how lies next summer.

Agreed.

I am kinda opening up to the idea of Lewandowski though, but only and only if they don't sign more older players like Azpi and M. Alonso and also move on from Pique, Busquets. Throw away that Roberto extension too and sign two athletic FBs. One RB and LB.

JamDav1982

Agreed.

I am kinda opening up to the idea of Lewandowski though, but only and only if they don't sign more older players like Azpi and M. Alonso and also move on from Pique, Busquets. Throw away that Roberto extension too and sign two athletic FBs. One RB and LB.

Lewandowski should score goals but to take hundreds of millions away from future of club away for a player at 34 doesnt feel worth it.

Agree about full backs and been banging that drum. A proper pair of full backs that can do the basics allows whole team to change tactically and suit the players have... but dont think Xavi sees it that way.

If Barca take CVC, sell parts of club and they dont invest well they will suffer for it for decades. That is too big a risk when should be able to to get top four and even CL last 16 with current squad fairly easily.. if coached well.

El Barcelona

I'm wondering if in the current state they can register Kessie and Christensen. Read some articles that they need to sell or make CVD deals first, if that is true than renewing players like Roberto is a joke. Really sad how this club is ruined true the years.

Messigician

I'm wondering if in the current state they can register Kessie and Christensen. Read some articles that they need to sell or make CVD deals first, if that is true than renewing players like Roberto is a joke. Really sad how this club is ruined true the years.

Renewing players increases our salary cap

Letting them go reduces it

So yeah...

Home of Barca Fans