Joan Laporta

jamrock

Funniest part with all the Laporta critics is that 90% of them, even someone like lufts who is a good poster.

were all backing bartomeu until it was clear as day at the very end that he didn't know wtf he was doing, when others including myself were saying for years, its gonna blow up, their is no clear succession planning in the team, the wages are crazy, he doesn't know what he's doing.

This is man that literally said it's difficult to get players to come play with us because we have xavi, iniesta & Messi, the man turn one of the greatest blessings in the history of professional sports into a curse.

These are the guys jumping on Laporta because he inherited a even shitter situation than he or anyone could have guessed, & is struggling a bit to clean up the shit show that the man they backed to the very end created.

Clearly y'all have no idea how to run a business or a club, if you would have seen that what bartomeu was doing was ruining us long before he actually happen.

So how about all of those guys just shut up & cut the man some slack.

JamDav1982

Nah folk are hitting out at Laporta due to way he is handling current situation and having too much to say at times.

On other hand have folk that are not objective and just claim he has has been 'great' since arrived and can do no wrong.

Would argue moaning about spending 65m on Torres would be a bigger stick some are hitting board with than moaning about him talking too much... but each to their own.

Give the man some slack and stop accusing him of wasting tens of millions when Barca barely have any.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funniest part with all the Laporta critics is that 90% of them, even someone like lufts who is a good poster.

were all backing bartomeu until it was clear as day at the very end that he didn't know wtf he was doing, when others including myself were saying for years, its gonna blow up, their is no clear succession planning in the team, the wages are crazy, he doesn't know what he's doing.

This is man that literally said it's difficult to get players to come play with us because we have xavi, iniesta & Messi, the man turn one of the greatest blessings in the history of professional sports into a curse.

These are the guys jumping on Laporta because he inherited a even shitter situation than he or anyone could have guessed, & is struggling a bit to clean up the shit show that the man they backed to the very end created.

Clearly y'all have no idea how to run a business or a club, if you would have seen that what bartomeu was doing was ruining us long before he actually happen.

So how about all of those guys just shut up & cut the man some slack.

Nope, you are just having a mini-meltdown because you idolize Laporta which is weird to say the least.

Let's see if he can walk the talk though, because he's talked a lot. That's pretty much the only thing he's done so far.

jamrock

Nope, you are just having a mini-meltdown because you idolize Laporta which is weird to say the least.

Let's see if he can walk the talk though, because he's talked a lot. That's pretty much the only thing he's done so far.

Lol what Mini melt down 🤣.

I accept we are fucked & I know who caused it. Simple as.

Gotta idiolize the great joan Laporta, can you imagine if bartomeu & rosell were in charge back in the day, we would have gone bust a long time ago.

jamrock

Nah folk are hitting out at Laporta due to way he is handling current situation and having too much to say at times.

On other hand have folk that are not objective and just claim he has has been 'great' since arrived and can do no wrong.

Would argue moaning about spending 65m on Torres would be a bigger stick some are hitting board with than moaning about him talking too much... but each to their own.

Give the man some slack and stop accusing him of wasting tens of millions when Barca barely have any.

You literally make no sense when you speak any more, just saying random shit to make a point.

You were one of the biggest backers of bartomeu & the down playing of how good Laporta was as a leader for us, saying it's all the "board" the same "board" that ruined us after he left.

So I don't even pay you any attention when it comes to important fundamental matters re the club.

You have no clue.

JamDav1982

Lol what Mini melt down ��.

I accept we are fucked & I know who caused it. Simple as.

Gotta idiolize the great joan Laporta, can you imagine if bartomeu & rosell were in charge back in the day, we would have gone bust a long time ago.

Folk are judging Barcas actions on current situation not blaming Laporta for club being in trouble no matter how many times try to deflect with that card.

Biggets moan is folk that claim tens of millions were wasted on Torres anyway.

JamDav1982

You literally make no sense when you speak any more, just saying random shit to make a point.

You were one of the biggest backers of bartomeu & the down playing of how good Laporta was as a leader for us, saying it's all the "board" the same "board" that ruined us after he left.

So I don't even pay you any attention when it comes to important fundamental matters re the club.

You have no clue.

Nah lies.

You spout random shite as normal.

Moan about Laporta wasting tens of millions on Torres then act like his guardian when folk say he talks too much.

Good look

You have no clue.

xXKonan

Don't even see the logic of renewing Roberto at all.

He was already on high wages and hasn't been reliable much in the past several years due to the reoccurring muscle injuries that kept him out for long stretches of time and it's not like he was some star player either. He was probably still salvageable during the Lucho-2018 years but now? by the time he gets even some sort of form back he's going to get injured again and the guy turns 30 this year.

Should have just let him walk, we had it right by taking the original deal off the table as he and his agent were trying to play hardball early on in the season. Seems like we caved because Xavi insisted in having him renewed and there's a good chance Bob pulled a Umtiti and was in tears to give him another chance and we took pity on him.

JamDav1982

Probably because renewing players is easier than signing them and ideally they think can get money for Dest although that will be difficult due to his performances.

jamrock

Nah lies.

You spout random shite as normal.

Moan about Laporta wasting tens of millions on Torres then act like his guardian when folk say he talks too much.

Good look

You have no clue.

🤣🤣 Good try.

I would pull the receipts of you backing the board back in the day, but I don't talk you or generally this place seriously enough to do all that on a Sunday.

But like I said you have no clue when it comes to. Leadership & management your post over the years have made that clear.

Anyways bye.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi want his buddy Roberto to stay. It's as simple as that I guess. I wished they wouldn't listen to everything Xavi wants but that's our situation right now.

Roberto been injured almost the entire season and was not willing to defer his salary or take a paycut when the club needed it and only took a paycut now because he was getting no offers with his injury situation.

jamrock

Newing is easier than signing new players & we are in a fucked situation financially so that's probably way.

Should have let him walk though, but we may need bodies if we can't make signings in the summer.

JamDav1982

���� Good try.

I would pull the receipts of you backing the board back in the day, but I don't talk you or generally this place seriously enough to do all that on a Sunday.

But like I said you have no clue when it comes to. Leadership & management your post over the years have made that clear.

Anyways bye.

Nice try.

You have no clue.

Bring up any argument you like.... you wont.

You moan about board wasting tens of millions on Torres then cry when folk says he speaks to much.

Good look.

You dont have a clue.

JamDav1982

Xavi want his buddy Roberto to stay. It's as simple as that I guess. I wished they wouldn't listen to everything Xavi wants but that's our situation right now.

Roberto been injured almost the entire season and was not willing to defer his salary or take a paycut when the club needed it and only took a paycut now because he was getting no offers with his injury situation.

Taking a pay cut because was on too much.. but still be getting far more than any other club would give him is my bet.

Same with Alves... no decent club in world is playing him for free and rumours Barca are trying to give him 100k a week with potential 3m bonus.

It is absurd.

Home of Barca Fans