Joan Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hates all non-Catalan fans --> is on an english forum with 99,9% non-Catalan fans :lol:

God knows if this loser is even from the region himself. Types like some ghetto ass bot.

companyofcules

Basically it is a 'I am a stauncher fan than you' post in amongst a lot of word soup.
That is low IQ, never have I claimed that. You are no fans. You are maybe fans of tiki-taka but not FCB.
No fan will want to kill the club for trophies.
People died over this club, you plastic fuckers.
You are like the muslims. They love everything that feeds them, then they kill said thing.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hates all non-Catalan fans --> is on an english forum with 99,9% non-Catalan fans :lol:

God knows if this loser is even from the region himself. Types like some ghetto ass bot.
Are you big enough of a fan to want to see your team become the next Blackburn Rovers or Nottingham Forest

JamDav1982

That is low IQ, never have I claimed that. You are no fans. You are maybe fans of tiki-taka but not FCB.
No fan will want to kill the club for trophies.
People died over this club, you plastic fuckers.
You are like the muslims. They love everything that feeds them, then they kill said thing.

This one is the staunchest of us all.

Aint no doubting it.

The worst kind of plastic Barca fans to me are the type that try so hard to be the best 'cule' for what they think it means.

But each to their own.

companyofcules

Hate plastic fans.
The only losser is you, demanding catalans to change their fucking club to make you happy.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hate plastic fans.
The only losser is you, demanding catalans to change their fucking club to make you happy.
why'd you let your club fall to the state of almost bankruptcy? Where was your CATALAN spirit then? Did they gag you and throw you in a dark basement for the past decade?

companyofcules

why'd you let your club fall to the state of almost bankruptcy? Where was your CATALAN spirit then? Did they gag you and throw you in a dark basement for the past decade?
I guess this question is more fit for Barto. My point is, Barcelona is not obliged to change for people that give a fuck about the idea of a club. They can always change teams and be happy. Barcelona is what it is because of the club, good or bad.

I am far from saying I am a bigger supporter than X. But I don't see how how you are supporting while not liking the club at all.
What's to suport then? The Stadium? Betis has a similar one, Cardif, Bayern. The colors are wide spread across Europe. Tiki-taka is a brand at city, Chelsea and Real are hunting the young talents. Everything you could ever claim as the factor is not unique to Barcelona. Barcelona being a club of a community and having big success is mostly unique.
It's like claiming ISIS or Melenchon love France because they want France to be no more French.
What's the point?

JamDav1982

You are not even accurate on what you are saying and there is discussion amongst socios and the media in Barcelona about how club should look in the future.

To make out it is just 'plastic' outsiders is just ignorance.

You are trying too hard to be what you think a 'cule' is.

Home of Barca Fans