Joan Laporta

companyofcules

You are not even accurate on what you are saying and there is discussion amongst socios and the media in Barcelona about how club should look in the future.

To make out it is just 'plastic' outsiders is just ignorance.

You are trying too hard to be what you think a 'cule' is.
Never claimed it's only the plastic outsiders, but they tend to be more radical.
After all across Europe comunities are dying, the Catalans are already a minority in Barcelona and are torn appart(Andalusian colonisation, now the North Africans and others). FCB is actually one of the last symbols they can sell. History is full of people selling themselves for short term happiness so I wouldn't be shocked. In fact I will be shocked if they had a spine to go against the flow.
But those maggots who dream of Bedouin money still need to convince the others. Hope they will fail.

khaled_a_d

At most it will be selling stakes of the club, and only after it happens in RM and we open Camo Nou and there won't be improvement.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The club have been sending out surveys to socis in 2023 and this year with a poll about their opinion about the club's ownership model and what they'd prefer.

Anonymous polls with results never being released.

Doubt they want it, but it's definitely something they would consider. If Real Madrid/Florentino Perez actually proposes an amendment in their statutes to allow for investment and a 50+1 model, and it passes, I believe it's going to become a big topic at the club as well.

JamDav1982

Folk need to realise how shit scared Barca and Real are of the EPL and the oil clubs....hence the Superleague etc.

Even though Real going through a good period they still see that threat.

They will adapt before going down sticking to their 'principles'.

companyofcules

The club have been sending out surveys to socis in 2023 and this year with a poll about their opinion about the club's ownership model and what they'd prefer.

Anonymous polls with results never being released.

Doubt they want it, but it's definitely something they would consider. If Real Madrid/Florentino Perez actually proposes an amendment in their statutes to allow for investment and a 50+1 model, and it passes, I believe it's going to become a big topic at the club as well.
I need to see those papers or documents.
As a last ditch effort we need to pay the debt ourselves.
Selling the club is worse than bankruptcy at least for the old soci.
Receiving such poll will mean the oportunity of going public with a nuclear weapon on Laporta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I need to see those papers or documents.
As a last ditch effort we need to pay the debt ourselves.
Selling the club is worse than bankruptcy at least for the old soci.
Receiving such poll will mean the oportunity of going public with a nuclear weapon on Laporta.

Maybe you weren't Catalan enough to receive them :mou:
It's been talked about multiple times. Considering you act like you're a local you'd have to be living under a rock not to know about those polls.

khaled_a_d

Crazy. Have to wonder how far we are from 1:1 still.

Just a quick reminder, contracts of Gavi, Araujo, Inigo and Balde weren't fully registered and was done year by year basis. This summer all 4 are fully registered.
Fermin, Lamine, Cubarsi, Casado were all promoted to first team and registered.
Pau Victor is signed and registered.
Vitor Roque has been registered before loan, so his amortization is accounted.
Those are 10 registrations that have been done before Olmo.
So, it isn't as simple as "why we can't register one player".

Birdy

Just a quick reminder, contracts of Gavi, Araujo, Inigo and Balde weren't fully registered and was done year by year basis. This summer all 4 are fully registered.
Fermin, Lamine, Cubarsi, Casado were all promoted to first team and registered.
Pau Victor is signed and registered.
Vitor Roque has been registered before loan, so his amortization is accounted.
Those are 10 registrations that have been done before Olmo.
So, it isn't as simple as "why we can't register one player".

Do you have the link for the LL site where we can see registrations?

Home of Barca Fans