Joan Laporta

Messi983

Maybe next time instead of pizzas Farre should offer socios some happy hours with Alexa Tomas and Apolonia Lapiedra. Would surely get more votes.

companyofcules

Presuming we are not blushing before Friday.
Presuming we are blushing I don't know.
Anyway we should be careful with this deals or we are going bankrupt in the future. I don't like 10 years deals.Any lawyer or economist will tell you it's a stupid thing to do if you don't include inflation or market growth.
It's ok for today to even get 85 mil, but in 10 years it should be more like 140 mil.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the way, I will not be surprised whatsoever if Laporta walks away in 2026 and Jose Elias stands for elections with Eduard Romeu as his right-hand man, and gets endorsed by Laporta.

Owner of Audax Renovables and the man who through the request of Romeu helped secure Laporta's board the endorsement/bank guarantee needed to take over the club.

khaled_a_d

By the way, I will not be surprised whatsoever if Laporta walks away in 2026 and Jose Elias stands for elections with Eduard Romeu as his right-hand man, and gets endorsed by Laporta.

Owner of Audax Renovables and the man who through the request of Romeu helped secure Laporta's board the endorsement/bank guarantee needed to take over the club.

It could be, but if we win at least one Liga title before election, I think Laporta will want to be the president during opening of Camp Nou

Birdy

Apparently Fatporta and his circus will submit to LaLiga not the agreement with Nike, but a 'pre-liminary' agreement just to unblock 1:1

And what happens if Nike changes the terms and the final agreement is different?
Trying to un-register some players?

What a circus :clown:

Home of Barca Fans