Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

Apparently Fatporta and his circus will submit to LaLiga not the agreement with Nike, but a 'pre-liminary' agreement just to unblock 1:1

And what happens if Nike changes the terms and the final agreement is different?
Trying to un-register some players?

What a circus :clown:

If Nike pulled out that would impact next seasons FFP and to make up the shortfall.

It not just on the club but the league to accept they think it is credible.

Porque

Pre-agreement contract makes sense given the time constraints.

Then all the small prints and TAs can be sorted after.

If timing is an issue to try and push some deals through anyways.

Nike pulling out would entail some penalties clauses like that dollar company Libero or whatever.

But say, Barcelona do the pre Lin contract and then buyout Nico. Nike benefit immensely by Barca putting a "star" playing in their squad.

jamrock

Just keep the money and make moves in January or in the summer, don't go a barto and go crazy.

Williams ain't going nowhere, nor is Barcola.

Porque

Just keep the money and make moves in January or in the summer, don't go a barto and go crazy.

Williams ain't going nowhere, nor is Barcola.

Imagine pushing through the 1:1 just to sign a CB for depth who is worse than Faye like Mika Marmol or Arnau Comas.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some candidate will be trying to get Messi involved for the revenge tour once his contract in Miami is up.

Doubt Messi will be interested given how he was used the last time :lol:

I also don't think you'll see Messi at the Camp Nou as long as Laporta is involved, unless a lot of things happens. That relationship is currently broken beyond repair.

I don't know why, but I've always felt Messi is the type of person to hold onto grudges.

JamDav1982

Doubt Messi will be interested given how he was used the last time :lol:

I also don't think you'll see Messi at the Camp Nou as long as Laporta is involved, unless a lot of things happens. That relationship is currently broken beyond repair.

I don't know why, but I've always felt Messi is the type of person to hold onto grudges.

Hence the revenge part...

His brother was caught on camera saying the only way he will go back is to clear out Laporta or after he is gone.

That brother is a mouthy numpty but for now I would wager that is the feeling from the Messi side.

jamrock

Laporta seems to have the personality to win most people over even after a falling out, he'll be on good terms with most of these guys before too long.

Porque

Plot Twist :

Former enemies Gerard ' The Chin ' Pique and Sammy ' La Pulga ' Gravano team up to take out Joan ' The Dapper Don ' Laporta.

View attachment 10889

There is only one way to stop them.

5fa2bc19cd2c3.jpeg

Gnidrologist

Plot Twist :

Former enemies Gerard ' The Chin ' Pique and Sammy ' La Pulga ' Gravano team up to take out Joan ' The Dapper Don ' Laporta.

View attachment 10889
What's with the photos, where they point fingers at each other? Yeah, we se that there's guys standing besides you.
Laporta seems to have the personality to win most people over even after a falling out, he'll be on good terms with most of these guys before too long.
Prolly just fat guy thing.

Home of Barca Fans