Jordi Roura

Galning

"Monkey chants against Alves by Madrid fans? No comment, guess everyone expresses himself the way he is."

Cruijff will never coach Barça when Rosell is our president. Even if it's just the women's team. For a day.

F

Flavia

"I'm happy with the attitude the team showed"

What game was he watching?

What else could he say? He's a puppet right now. If he was to defy anyone, it'd be betraying Tito, and he'd probably get fired.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Poor guy. Standing in a hard place for his friend who's fighting for his life.
I have nothing but sympathy for Roura.

Stric

This. Does anyone stop to think about what an incredibly difficult situation Roura is in?

ricknattery

but why do we have to suffer because of that? why does the board let a man with no experience take charge? why dont Roura and Tito realize they are doing more harm than good with this arrangement of things? and more importantly will all parts involved continue being so thick and let thigns the way they are despite the constant humiliations?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This. Does anyone stop to think about what an incredibly difficult situation Roura is in?

That's his job though; it's like saying, "Has anyone stopped to think how hard it is to be a professional football player?" which is stupid, because it's their job to be football players and we expect them to play well. And, honestly, every fan in the world could see Pedro was worse than Villa this game, yet he takes off Villa for some reason.

Richard.H

The primary problem is no doubt this one... The staff and management have made some of the most horrible decisions in the last decade or so of Barca history.

Roura is in no position to coach the best team in the world. He was thrown in a lot of fire. You could see it from his body language, it's extremely negative. There's just no way you could put a scout as the head coach of Barca, that's not possible. Plus, no one even noticed his resume. Got relegated to 3rd division and got fired from a 2nd/3rd division team.

This is something that's completely incompetent for a team of Barca's level.

If he feels as though he can't handle the job, then it will be best for him if he resigns. It will be extremely respectful towards the players and the fans..

ivan22

Roura (assistant): "Monkey chants against Alves by Madrid fans? No comment, guess everyone expresses himself the way he is." #fcblive

:worthy:

I think Madrid fans also sang the anti messi chant when he missed a chance.

Home of Barca Fans