Jordi Roura

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Poor guy. Standing in a hard place for his friend who's fighting for his life.
I have nothing but sympathy for Roura.

This. He did not choose to do this. The circumstances forced him to be the coach.

desoe

I guess poor Jordi was just thinking "I'm going to manage a game or two, then Tito is coming back...."

Keikoku

Cabbage
I cried because our team lost, when I saw his face in the video again, it makes me almost cry again to see how disappointed him when Real scored the second goal. :(

Arachnid

Why do you stick to titles? He is our coach at present no matter the title

Because it's a lot more than that. He's not being paid as a manager, he's not taken a step up and gotten somebody else to do his share of the work, he hasn't got the authority of making changes he thinks relevant, because it's not his place to do so.

So, what we get is some sort of middle of the road solution, not an actual, real, tangible coach. And that's killing the team.

Boris

Probably the most depressed guy in Barcelona right now. A lot of ''fans'' lost their faith in him after the first loss. Imagine what it's like right now. I feel sorry for him, because the most think that he made all of the decisions by him self. The fault is on all coaching staff, and players too. They're just not trying hard enough.
If we somehow, by a miracle, WIN against Milan, than all will say he's the best and should be our 1st coach. That's how our fans operate :pep:
Hold on Jordi !!!

Beast

The Observer
It's unfair to Roura

Roura is Tito & Tito is Roura... let's not pretend he do anything without Tito approval or knowledge
But that's Cule's , same happened when Pep was making all the wrong transfers Txiki' took the blame than Rosell all neglecting the fact that Pep is a managerial dictator and he do his thing all the time.
Roura is doing what Tito wants anything apart from that is ridiculous revisionism to avoid any criticism in Tito's direction

most mistakes where there from day 1 this season , we mentioned in on the other forum it was just a matter of time before the last minute bail-out won't work
let's not forget Tito's record vs Madrid is a supercup defeat and a home draw in the league... it's not like he was winning and Roura caused the downfall

Arachnid

It's unfair to Roura

Roura is Tito & Tito is Roura... let's not pretend he do anything without Tito approval or knowledge
But that's Cule's , same happened when Pep was making all the wrong transfers Txiki' took the blame than Rosell all neglecting the fact that Pep is a managerial dictator and he do his thing all the time.
Roura is doing what Tito wants anything apart from that is ridiculous revisionism to avoid any criticism in Tito's direction

most mistakes where there from day 1 this season , we mentioned in on the other forum it was just a matter of time before the last minute bail-out won't work
let's not forget Tito's record vs Madrid is a supercup defeat and a home draw in the league... it's not like he was winning and Roura caused the downfall

Yet, from my point of view, we keep repeating the same match tactics from the day Tito left, and that's making us more and more predictable. Sure, it was a shaky start of the season, but eventually Tito did find his stride. And there's a lot of instructions that can't be given from afar, and to me are clearly not given at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just wishful thinking and the same exact steadily increasing predictability would have happened with Tito (or anybody) at the helm. I would have liked to see the same matches with a manager, that's all I'm saying.

Garrus

It's unfair to Roura

These last minutes bail out only happened in the early start of la liga, The last of them was against sevilia in the 6th round, After that we owned every one at away games, We improved a lot and no longer needed last minute goals to get points, So what the hell are you talking about?
But let me guess what you're implying, That even if tito was here, Nothing would've changed, You would still have owned us 2 games in a row, Because our era ended by your hands, And you took the throne, No tito or any other one would have changed any of this...
Such a cliche, I got to admit madridista have always been predictable, I can draw a manuscript in my head of everything they're going to say and have 80% accuracy.

Last edited:

Yugi

These last minutes bail out only happened in the early start of la liga, The last of them was against sevilia in the 6th round, After that we owned every one at away games, We improved a lot and no longer needed last minute goals to get points, So what the hell are you talking about?
But let me guess what you're implying, That even if tito was here, Nothing would've changed, You would still have owned us 2 games in a row, Because our era ended by your hands, And you took the throne, No tito or any other one would have changed any of this...
Such a cliche, I got to admit madridista have always been predictable, I can draw a manuscript in my head of everything they're going to say and have 80% accuracy.

very true
we are without coach and that´s the thing that is hurting us, we can give our players some tactics before match and Roura can get call from Tito to change it during game but there is clear lack of motivation and encouragement lately and that´s what Tito has given us...maybe madridistas are forgeting they are third in the league and this clasico didnt even matter point-wise

Beast

The Observer
Such a cliche, I got to admit madridista have always been predictable, I can draw a manuscript of everything they're going to say in my head and have 80% accuracy.

So was Malaga game earlier this season ? Granada ? Celtic home was too early ? I will give you Spartak was too early
Owned which games exactly ? Betis , Granada , Celtic home & away , Malaga home & away , Sociedad? Seville last week ? Valencia ? Mallorca ? or Deportivo or Milan or Benfica Real 5 games ? even Atletico losing 4-1 doesn't tell the whole story of how close Atletico were to achieve a result neither was Levante game although u won 4-0 the difference was the finishing
Let me rephrase it so it can meet your liking vs the semi-strong teams you didn't convince ..
Indeed you are way too predictable in your blind defense

Beast

The Observer
very true
we are without coach and that´s the thing that is hurting us, we can give our players some tactics before match and Roura can get call from Tito to change it during game but there is clear lack of motivation and encouragement lately and that´s what Tito has given us...maybe madridistas are forgeting they are third in the league and this clasico didnt even matter point-wise

Which has zero to to do with you , it was self destructing reason or to quote you and others here last season

How can you be called the best team in Spain if you can't beat your historical rival , do you remember this broken record that faded away when we beat you fair & square in camp nou ?

Home of Barca Fans