Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
" The man won the European championship with 4 very good homegrown players , Laudrup , Romario , Stoichkov & Koeman " - Jose Mourinho :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Read that today. I love these jabs between him and Cruyff :lol:

Also:
Journalist: I wanted to ask about Coentrao and your opinion as to why doesn't he play as good for Real as he does for Portugal?
Mou: It's your opinion, totally different from mine. His last game was perfect, and when I say perfect, I mean perfect. We have different opinions, but it's my opinion that matters [smile]. You work for AS and I'm a Real Madrid manager and it's my opinion that counts.

Put these excuses of journalists in their place Jose :worthy:

Beast

The Observer
Too many wrongs today beyond believe

the game was played without a playmaker.. why Ozil was kept all this time ? why this mother fucker idiot Albiol is still playing and not Varane !!

how on earth do you play with 5-6 strikers with no one to create ? felt extremely helpless

I don't know if he fucked it up or he is trying to justify keeping Kaka as an Ozil alternative... i don't see Jose letting his bench go weak.. he never did it before and the performance vs Milan and vs Real compared to the mess in the league is giving me so much unanswered questions to think about

Yugi

" The man won the European championship with 4 very good homegrown players , Laudrup , Romario , Stoichkov & Koeman " - Jose Mourinho :lol:

you are forgeting 3 foreign players rule, so he could only play 3 of them
Mourinho made huge mistake there

Beast

The Observer
you are forgeting 3 foreign players rule, so he could only play 3 of them
Mourinho made huge mistake there

I didn't neither did he... his point was they were the main reason (by far ) for the CL and your 4 liga trophies and none of them were homegrown so he "Cruyff " is the last one to speak about home grown

Yugi

I didn't neither did he... his point was they were the main reason (by far ) for the CL and your 4 liga trophies and none of them were homegrown so he "Cruyff " is the last one to speak about home grown

yes he is last one to speak about home grown players, thats why we have la masia and thats the reason why he dominated whole Europe with Ajax, with home grown players like he was and his team-mates

Who cares what he did in the beginning... what did he do afterwards? He set up the most successful youth system. Sad that you like to hang on to semantics to proof your "point". 'the last one to speak' jesus.

Beast

The Observer
yes he is last one to speak about home grown players, thats why we have la masia and thats the reason why he dominated whole Europe with Ajax, with home grown players like he was and his team-mates

No Yugi , many of your players were bought from the Basques... Like Txiki,Zubi , some from Real like Lucho etc

he didn't use homegrown that much when he was in charge considering it was obligatory back than not an option only like today.. and he is talking about his time as a coach

Beast

The Observer
Who cares what he did in the beginning... what did he do afterwards? He set up the most successful youth system. Sad that you like to hang on to semantics to proof your "point". 'the last one to speak' jesus.

It's not my fight , it's his fight ;) .. it's not semantics considering table tennis of words between Johan & Jose .. Jose was right in his reply as Cruyff was talking about first team coaching not youth setup blah blah blah

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Viggo Mortensen

"In Spain, I am a fan of Real Madrid but I hate Mourinho because of his cowardly approach. You have a team that can play ball but they don't. No guts, no glory. You need to go forward without fear. As a fan, that's what I think and that's what I say."

ricknattery

No Yugi , many of your players were bought from the Basques... Like Txiki,Zubi , some from Real like Lucho etc

he didn't use homegrown that much when he was in charge considering it was obligatory back than not an option only like today.. and he is talking about his time as a coach

How on earth could Cruyff use homegrown palyers when nobody did a good job with them back then? He installed a system of playing and that was reproduced in all categories in La Masia. We are collecting the fruits now, but Cruyff started all of this. Mou missed the point and apparently so did you ;)
PLus Romario never won a CL, mnou is losing his touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans