Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordzibob

Woudlnt take much of what Alves says seriously really if the way he acts on the football field (like a whiney, cheating little douchebag) is anything to go by. Which it is, judging by his contract issues.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Journalist: Dani Alves said that Mourinho is unrightfully treated as if he in someway invented football

Mourinho: We should all learn from omnipotent people like him. I think Einstein himself wouldn't say it better than Dani Alves.It is true that his homecountry was without a doubt discovered by the Portuguese, but it is true that it is not the Portuguese who invented football. Yes, he is right - I did not invent football.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

That doesn't even make any sense...he's clearly losing it.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
That doesn't even make any sense...he's clearly losing it.

He also gave this whole speech about hunting with a cat and shit, referring to Higuain's injury and how he's the dog, and Benzema is the cat and he's forced to "hunt" with a cat. Lmao really weird.. El Clasico really got to him. He's going coockoo

J

Jordzibob

It really doesnt suprise me that of all our players, it was Alves who was stupid enough to respond to Mourinho and his media comments following the Clasico. Whinging, diving, little idiot.

J

Jordzibob

No, dont get me wrong, I think he's a fantastic player (whilst a little inconsistant) but if any of you sit there and deny the fact that he acts like a complete ass on the pitch (and apparently now he does off it aswell) then your as biased towards him as you think I am against Bojan or Abidal.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
No, dont get me wrong, I think he's a fantastic player (whilst a little inconsistant) but if any of you sit there and deny the fact that he acts like a complete ass on the pitch (and apparently now he does off it aswell) then your as biased towards him as you think I am against Bojan or Abidal.

Yes but no need to slag him off in every single thread.

J

Jordzibob

Yes but no need to slag him off in every single thread.

When he does something stupid, I'll comment on it. For once, I actually think my criticism here is warranted aswell, you can argue against Abidal and Bojan, fair enough, thats down to opinion, but what I'm saying about Alves is right, he was stupid to respond to Mourinho and he's stupid on the field, so it doesnt suprise me.

Fully expecting to be flamed for this btw, but Idc, I'm right, he acts like a little bitch and its a disgrace to our team.

Last edited:

Madness

When he does something stupid, I'll comment on it. For once, I actually think my criticism here is warranted aswell, you can argue against Abidal and Bojan, fair enough, thats down to opinion, but what I'm saying about Alves is right, he was stupid to respond to Mourinho and he's stupid on the field, so it doesnt suprise me.

Fully expecting to be flamed for this btw, but Idc, I'm right, he acts like a little bitch and its a disgrace to our team.

Thank you for making the distinction between opinion and fact.....its sooo clear now.

I respect your opinion (mine is different), but please stop trying to state your judgement (opinion) as a matter of fact. It's almost like you don't read what you are writing......almost ;)

As for Dani, I expect his actions from someone that grew up in the streets.....you tend to be a bit pugnacious....always looking for a fight.....kinda like a Napolean complex.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Thank you for making the distinction between opinion and fact.....its sooo clear now.

I respect your opinion (mine is different), but please stop trying to state your judgement (opinion) as a matter of fact. It's almost like you don't read what you are writing......almost ;)

As for Dani, I expect his actions from someone that grew up in the streets.....you tend to be a bit pugnacious....always looking for a fight.....kinda like a Napolean complex.

Except that is fact? Because that's what he does? I'm not criticising him as a player, he's great (if a little inconsistent) but I dont see how anyone can actually sit there and say he doesnt act like a douchebag on the field. He whines at every decision, dives like Ronaldo-yes in that category he is as bad as Ronaldo, and just generally makes an ass of himself, its pathetic. You'd criticise Ronaldo for it but you wont Alves? He's the worst player on our team for it, loads of people talk about Busquets diving but he doesnt make anywhere near as much a scene of himself as Alves does whenever a decision doesnt go his way, throwing his arms around, getting in the ref's face. Great player, but shit attitude on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans