Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

Viggo Mortensen
"In Spain, I am a fan of Real Madrid but I hate Mourinho because of his cowardly approach. You have a team that can play ball but they don't. No guts, no glory. You need to go forward without fear. As a fan, that's what I think and that's what I say."

:worthy:

Beast

The Observer
How on earth could Cruyff use homegrown palyers when nobody did a good job with them back then? He installed a system of playing and that was reproduced in all categories in La Masia. We are collecting the fruits now, but Cruyff started all of this. Mou missed the point and apparently so did you ;)
PLus Romario never won a CL, mnou is losing his touch

I didn't miss no point , he was also referring to when you reached the final in 93/94 ..Cruyff was a Mourinho when he was a manager simple as that
you had less homegrown youth product than any team in Spain (and probably in Europe ) .. all your players where bought from other clubs mainly Bilbao,Atletico etc
when you won the CL with him you actually had 3 homegrown players one of them was simply the sub keeper (busquets father ) .. in the CL defeat you increased the number to 4
So is Cruyff criticizing Jose when he did worse ?

Cruyff didn't give the youth the chance any better than Jose.. he had no balls to play the youth he just wanted to win .. and please don't tell me he installed a system.. the man coached you from 88 to 96... it means if he got a player at the age of 14 he would be 22 when Cruyff left... he had time to see his fruits but he never did he was too afraid to lose he kept buying players

As for your youth ... Cruyff simply applied the tactics he was taught in Ajax which is not exclusive to him and the man who take credit for all including Pep is non other than Charly Rexach (who is way way way underrated in Barcelona and the Dutch man is taking credit for his work ).. any proper president could have easily adopted that tiki-taka system it's not something Cruyff made specially for Barca.. it's all Ajax and Holland
So ... that's Cruyff for you the biggest hypocrite in football , he is nothing more than an electoral vote to use.. the man behind the players and the Spanish tiki-taka in my opinion is non other than Charly Rexach who is the reason for your stars from Pep to Messi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
No, the guy who called Dani a donkey few months back.

Karanka is too brainwashed to be able to speak without Mou's hand up his ass.

You mean Eladio Paramés... He is Mou's personal spokesperson, I mean he is part of Mou's staff, not RM staff... He doesn't officially represent the club I believe, but maybe a Madridista can confirm this...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I didn't miss no point , he was also referring to when you reached the final in 93/94 ..Cruyff was a Mourinho when he was a manager simple as that
you had less homegrown youth product than any team in Spain (and probably in Europe ) .. all your players where bought from other clubs mainly Bilbao,Atletico etc
when you won the CL with him you actually had 3 homegrown players one of them was simply the sub keeper (busquets father ) .. in the CL defeat you increased the number to 4
So is Cruyff criticizing Jose when he did worse ?

Cruyff didn't give the youth the chance any better than Jose.. he had no balls to play the youth he just wanted to win .. and please don't tell me he installed a system.. the man coached you from 88 to 96... it means if he got a player at the age of 14 he would be 22 when Cruyff left... he had time to see his fruits but he never did he was too afraid to lose he kept buying players

As for your youth ... Cruyff simply applied the tactics he was taught in Ajax which is not exclusive to him and the man who take credit for all including Pep is non other than Charly Rexach (who is way way way underrated in Barcelona and the Dutch man is taking credit for his work ).. any proper president could have easily adopted that tiki-taka system it's not something Cruyff made specially for Barca.. it's all Ajax and Holland
So ... that's Cruyff for you the biggest hypocrite in football , he is nothing more than an electoral vote to use.. the man behind the players and the Spanish tiki-taka in my opinion is non other than Charly Rexach who is the reason for your stars from Pep to Messi

:lol:

You do know Cruijff was instrumental in the development of total football in Ajax and Holland too, right? And when he came to Barca as a player he started changing the way the youth system worked. Not to mention his work with Guardiola...

Beast

The Observer
:lol:

You do know Cruijff was instrumental in the development of total football in Ajax and Holland too, right? And when he came to Barca as a player he started changing the way the youth system worked. Not to mention his work with Guardiola...

That's Rinus Michels & Stefan Kovacs for you... are we revising history now ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans