Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neji1o

His comment may be unnecessary but what he said is right.. And i totally disagree with your comparison of Alves with Ronaldo...

J

Jordzibob

His comment may be unnecessary but what he said is right.. And i totally disagree with your comparison of Alves with Ronaldo...

Most people on here would disagree with me, because of Barca bias. He's a Barca player so you gotta stick up for him etc etc. I dont really see it that way, if he's acting like an asshole he should be seen as one, he's fucking us around with the contract thing, and I really dont see how you can miss what he acts like on the pitch. The comment about him, "Having more fight in him, because he's from the streets". If he had more fight in him he'd get up and get the fuck on with it, instead of whining, throwing his arms around, chucking himself dramatically to the floor and generally acting like a child having a tantrum when a refs decision doesnt go his way. I really hope anyone doesnt take this the wrong way, I'm not saying he's a bad player or anything, just that he's an idiot and is extremely disliked outside of Barca fans because of it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Most people on here would disagree with me, because of Barca bias. He's a Barca player so you gotta stick up for him etc etc. I dont really see it that way, if he's acting like an asshole he should be seen as one, he's fucking us around with the contract thing, and I really dont see how you can miss what he acts like on the pitch. The comment about him, "Having more fight in him, because he's from the streets". If he had more fight in him he'd get up and get the fuck on with it, instead of whining, throwing his arms around, chucking himself dramatically to the floor and generally acting like a child having a tantrum when a refs decision doesnt go his way. I really hope anyone doesnt take this the wrong way, I'm not saying he's a bad player or anything, just that he's an idiot and is extremely disliked outside of Barca fans because of it.
Bit like you then. Except he actually contributes something!

Babylonian

Journalist: Dani Alves said that Mourinho is unrightfully treated as if he in someway invented football

Mourinho: We should all learn from omnipotent people like him. I think Einstein himself wouldn't say it better than Dani Alves.It is true that his homecountry was without a doubt discovered by the Portuguese, but it is true that it is not the Portuguese who invented football. Yes, he is right - I did not invent football.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

O yeah real funny ha? You must be rly proud ha? I find this rather sick.. If Brazil was discovered by the portuguese where were the natives from then? They came to plunder and dictate.. Dont forget that the expansionism of the portuguese(europeans) had led to many genocides and a major extension of the slave trade.. Not something to be proud of.. ;)

J

Jordzibob

:lol: Now Mourinho is a racist and commiting genocide? Come on people, he's not that evil .

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
O yeah real funny ha? You must be rly proud ha? I find this rather sick.. If Brazil was discovered by the portuguese where were the natives from then? They came to plunder and dictate.. Dont forget that the expansionism of the portuguese(europeans) had led to many genocides and a major extension of the slave trade.. Not something to be proud of.. ;)

I think you missed....... never mind.

Babylonian

Attention seeking hoe had to take jab at guardiola today.. saying real madrid players get treated differently to the rest.. n that coaches of other teams simulate without getting punished.. I mean dude u fucking killed it...

I think you missed....... never mind.

What did i miss? Ive read what he said and theres no way in hell anybody can sugarcoat it..

mittchan82

:lol: Now Mourinho is a racist and commiting genocide? Come on people, he's not that evil .

No he's not evil. Just full of himself and he doesn't have any sportsmanship at all. Great coach (no one can coach like him to play 10 backs and that's what he does). His winning streak at home is amazing also.

He just needs to stfu and be more humble. There are better coaches than him and I don't see any of them talking so much shit about their opponents like Mourinho does.

His all time low: celebrating just to rub it into the fans when he knocked Barca off CL tourney last year. You don't kick your opponent when they are already defeated. You shake hands, say "good game" and move on, not add insults to injury.

Richard.H

I'm very surprised that Dani Alves would take a jab at Mourinho. I find it very strange, considering that Dani seems to be just the exact type of player that could get along with Mourinho.

J

Jordzibob

I'm very surprised that Dani Alves would take a jab at Mourinho. I find it very strange, considering that Dani seems to be just the exact type of player that could get along with Mourinho.

This, 100% this actually. Brilliant observation.

As an "on the other hand" to what I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans