Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
This of course plus

- the team morals and mental could be pushed up by a new approach (without mentioning the tactics )

- A chance for Toril (most probably ) to play and test his idea's in the league with zero pressure which will also minimize the trial and error period for next season , plus facing the teams who are used to Jose tactics will give us an element of surprise

M

mitkoa7x

221141_o.gif

:lol:

Yugi

It would be brave from Perez if he put Toril as Madrid coach, but it´s Perez, he will hire some well known coach

F

Flavia

Rafa Benitez will go to rm, and win them la decima. It's in the stars, we better make peace with this :(

Ursegor

World Champion
Rafa Benitez will go to rm, and win them la decima. It's in the stars, we better make peace with this :(

Rafa to RM makes a lot of sense. His name was linked with Real for some time now (apparantely Perez likes him a lot). I think it's already been arranged that way tbh. Jose back to Chelsea and Rafa heading the other way. This will be comedy gold tbh once Rafa tries to fullfil his dream of replacing Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Is it a real possibility that Pérez would chose Toril over a big name manager if Mou leaves in the summer? I could see it happening in January, but I'm not sure if it would happen by season's end...

Also, who do you guys think Pérez would aim for if Cristina leaves too? A big part of his projects are big stars with huge media impact, and to be fair I don't see that changing...

Do you guys think Pérez should step down from his throne too? I mean, after Mou leaves (whenever that may be), RM as a whole will have to "rebuild" itself by regaining the control it gave to Mou and "washing" its image, and Pérez will play a big role in that aspect, so is he a part of the problem or a part of the solution?

Ursegor

World Champion
Neymar would make a lot of sense. He is Cristiano's natural successor. But Rosell is like a cockblocker in this regard for Perez. :D

Trickykid

I know he just joined them, but if Chelsea flops as hard as it looks like at the moment, perhaps Hazard would suddenly want to seek greener pastures? I know it's pretty far fetched, but Real would get a silly amount of $$ for Cronaldo, and why not splash the better part on one of the most exciting young talents out there? I don't see Abramovich selling Hazard at all, but Tristiano looks like he'd like to go home to the PL, and perhaps Abramovich would accept some kind of swap between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans