Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
I've barely seen any PL this season, but he's been all the rage in the media during the beginning of the season at least. Is that really what he is? Hype?

He's milked some penalties in his first 3 or 4 games and had the advantage of being an unknown quantity for Premier League defenders early on. Since then pretty much disappeared in the last 10 games or so. Oscar looks more promising and Mata is their best player so Hazard is the least impressive one in that front 3. From what I've seen he'll probably become another Nasri.

M

mitkoa7x

I saw Chelsea vs Shakhtar and Juve, they didnt know how to press, just looked lost.

Trickykid

He's milked some penalties in his first 3 or 4 games and had the advantage of being an unknown quantity for Premier League defenders early on. Since then pretty much disappeared in the last 10 games or so. Oscar looks more promising and Mata is their best player so Hazard is the least impressive one in that front 3. From what I've seen he'll probably become another Nasri.

That's interesting. Thanks for the insight. I wonder if our resident Chelsea fan agrees?

Beast

The Observer
Rafa Benitez is the last man to be considered for the job , the only one who tried to sell this story was Balague for obvious reasons... he's been helping Rafa a lot creating unfounded rumors around him so he can get a job even Chelsea didn't want to take the risk and offered him a caretaker duty .
Anyone who think that Perez of all people like Rafa don't know anything about Florentino
As for Toril , the entire Jose-Toril saga indicate there is a lot of fire behind this smoke .
When was the last time any first team manager and someone as big as Jose went down to a barrel of shit for a youth team manager someone in the same club ? use your brains dudes ,Logically Jose gets aggressive only with those he feel threatened from and why would he feel threatened by Alberto Toril of all managers ? i'll let you connect the dots here

As for Cristiano , remember what i said here back in late August /Early September about both Jose & Cristiano , 50 % is done

we are no fools and we made a lot from Cristiano but he is carrying a lot of excess luggage and he isn't getting any younger and this is the last time to make money out of him that much amount .. I don't see Perez saying no to this especially when there is an alternative available .

Birdy

Its high time for Perez, now that Mourinho is leaving, to admit his mistake and his mistreatment, and hire back Pellegrini

barcanuck

If Mou and Ronaldo leaves that will be a huge blow to Real. Mou leaving is a blow, but Ronaldo going with him is tragic. They would at least need Falcao at the very least.

PearLBLacK

Banned
In the short term, definitely. I'm not expecting much from the first season after they leave. But it should be the best scenario in the long term, provided that all requirements are met. Better for the club to take a one season blow and then recover/improve, than gradually deteroriate over several seasons.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In the short term, definitely. I'm not expecting much from the first season after they leave. But it should be the best scenario in the long term, provided that all requirements are met. Better for the club to take a one season blow and then recover/improve, than gradually deteroriate over several seasons.

Do you think the recover/improve cycle could happen under Pérez or that next summer elections should bring a new president?

What about David Silva as new "galáctico"?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
If Mou and Ronaldo leaves that will be a huge blow to Real. Mou leaving is a blow, but Ronaldo going with him is tragic. They would at least need Falcao at the very least.

No big blow especially when we are firing below par all season , what can a new manager do worse than losing the league with 11 points in 3 month ? last time any manager reached 8 or 9 points he was sacked (Schuster anyone ? )

Ronaldo would be a blow if we didn't have Higuain & Benzema who score enough goals to keep the team winning ... let's not forget his goal in Atletico was his second in 7 consecutive games

he needs a new challenge and we need a more assist wise winger ... Falcao , Aguero etc are all good so is Silva /Bale on the left side
I'd take Bale due to his speed

I think we'll be fine but IMO we do need to change in January there is no sense waiting till June

Garrus

Okay i don't like jose and cristiano, But i'm not going to deny that they are the only reason RM is still a very strong rival to FCB.
What you think a new coach is going to do against us?, Or falcao or bale?, Sorry to disappoint you but the only thing madrid can do is wait for xavi to retire and iniesta to get old and messi to start declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans