Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
His all time low: celebrating just to rub it into the fans when he knocked Barca off CL tourney last year. You don't kick your opponent when they are already defeated. You shake hands, say "good game" and move on, not add insults to injury.
If that's his style, then fine.

What is annoying is that he is inconsistent in it. He loses 5-0 in what was the humiliation of his career. What does he do? Doesn't come off the bench for the whole second half, gives a "tiny admission" of what he just witnessed and disappears for some days ... only to start blabbering around two days later in the press about him being the victim.

If you were the super gloater half a year earlier in the same stadium while victorious, take it up the chin in that same stadium when you are on the other end. He didn't, and now acts like he always did in the press. That's really sad for a man and coach of that status. And also shows you he is going to make the exact same team of Real as he did with Inter and Chelsea.

You can now say "oooohohohoh, but those are his mind gaaaaaaames." Might be, but it is also a new low. Certainly at a club as Real.

Beast

The Observer
Crazy the infatuation with Jose on the board by cule's...

Thread started Sep 2009 has 26 pages
Pep started October 08 has 54 pages...

perfect victims , u treat him like the GF u always wished u had but couldn't approach

W

woobie

Not I. I don't like the guy no matter what his results/records are. But I don't feel the need to comment on it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
perfect victims , u treat him like the GF u always wished u had but couldn't approach

Interesting choice of analogy...And here I was thinking that RM and their coaching carousel was a bit like some loser who was going from one hooker to another in search of 'love'...7th heaven aspirations apparently, 7 seasons going, not one manager has lasted more than a single season

El Gato

Villarato!
Hehehe. I'm not sure what you're trying to say though.
He is ironising (IMO stupidly, but that opinion is Madrid biased) or he is being an idiot not even knowing it (true, got wording mixed up, apologies).

Babylonian said:
O yeah real funny ha? You must be rly proud ha? I find this rather sick.. If Brazil was discovered by the portuguese where were the natives from then? They came to plunder and dictate.. Dont forget that the expansionism of the portuguese(europeans) had led to many genocides and a major extension of the slave trade.. Not something to be proud of..
Wow, you're not kidding. Really ? Wow. Lemme think, why did I underline part of the post, hmmm..

And by the way, Mourinho is so evil, he called on a genocide of Brazilian natives..

BTW2
Alves on Mourinho's words about him:
"It was really funny. I was laughing my ass off (free translation) when I've heard what he said. Mourinho is a real joker and we all take each other's words jokingly. Do not make a fuss out of it (free translation again)."

Last edited:

mittchan82

If that's his style, then fine.

What is annoying is that he is inconsistent in it. He loses 5-0 in what was the humiliation of his career. What does he do? Doesn't come off the bench for the whole second half, gives a "tiny admission" of what he just witnessed and disappears for some days ... only to start blabbering around two days later in the press about him being the victim.

If you were the super gloater half a year earlier in the same stadium while victorious, take it up the chin in that same stadium when you are on the other end. He didn't, and now acts like he always did in the press. That's really sad for a man and coach of that status. And also shows you he is going to make the exact same team of Real as he did with Inter and Chelsea.

You can now say "oooohohohoh, but those are his mind gaaaaaaames." Might be, but it is also a new low. Certainly at a club as Real.

Let's see what his mind game is going to bring him this season.

Also, his another low point in his career: blaming his club for lack of strikers. If he had the money to bring in Ozil and Carvalho into his squad, why didn't he spend the money to bring more strikers in if he already knew what he had was not enough.

I say that was his mistake for not resolving the issue as the manager of the club. But then again, when he can't win the league he can always use this excuse to save his own face: "I can't work the magic if I don't have the right tools to do it".

Why wish for the crazy bitch next door to be your GF when you already have Adriana Lima as your GF?

Not infatuation, just discussion about what kind of manager Jose is.

J

Jordzibob

Yep. For the love of God, please can we all just shut the fuck up about Mourinho. He wants to be talked about, whether or not that's positive or negative, he just loves the spotlight. And your giving it to him. Each and every second you waste your lifes moaning about what a douchebag he is. Ignore him.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

:lol::lol::lol:

Beast, come on. Are you saying we're obsessed with Mourinho because we wanted Mourinho but couldn't get him? :lol:

It just feels so fucking great when an overrated, arrogant piece of shit gets put back in his place. So fucking great.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Considering he used to work for the club, he's more like the ex you dumped only for her to get ridiculously hot and talk trash about you at parties.

Beast

The Observer
:lol::lol::lol:

Beast, come on. Are you saying we're obsessed with Mourinho because we wanted Mourinho but couldn't get him? :lol:

It just feels so fucking great when an overrated, arrogant piece of shit gets put back in his place. So fucking great.

More like the girl u said u get over her but u still think about her every single day .
look @ the last couple of pages...'if that's not obsession i don't know what it is

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
More like the girl u said u get over her but u still think about her every single day .
look @ the last couple of pages...'if that's not obsession i don't know what it is

Never said we weren't obsessed with him, but your reasoning of why that's the case is just ridiculous. We haven't gotten over him? He's was a friggin' interpreter ffs :lol: We're obsessed with him because he is an overrated piece of shit who is deified because of one lucky game; not saying he's not a great manager but the way people treat him like he's perfection personified is mind blowing. We were finally able to expose him for what he is. Revenge is sweet, what can I say.

Considering he used to work for the club, he's more like the ex you dumped only for her to get ridiculously hot and talk trash about you at parties.

+1

dalitis8

Banned
Never said we weren't obsessed with him, but your reasoning of why that's the case is just ridiculous. We haven't gotten over him? He's was a friggin' interpreter ffs :lol: We're obsessed with him because he is an overrated piece of shit who is deified because of one lucky game; not saying he's not a great manager but the way people treat him like he's perfection personified is mind blowing. We were finally able to expose him for what he is. Revenge is sweet, what can I say.

I only had 2 wishes before before the season ever commenced.

1.Expose the piece of shit that is Mourinho(as well as the legions of cretins who buy into his personality cult)

2.And more importantly. Win the Champions League.

One down, one(and more important one) to go.

El Gato

Villarato!

Wow, who the fuck was Pep before he was hired as a Barca coach ? If someone would think of the slightest possibility to give Mourinho Rijkaard's job then he would be stuck somewhere in La Masia's training staff. That shitty interpreter you're talking about has won CL and 2-4 country championships before he restarted management as Inter coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans