Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It is not so much that the new comers will be the answer as much as it is allows the other players the freedom to grow into the best in their positions. I mean I feel Di Maria is very inconsistent but he is our best and most gifted player yet he is not breaking out of his shell with the accomodation of Ronaldo. Ozil has frog eyes yes, yet he may be able to use them to locate others than Ronaldo. Benzema and Higuain can develop into beasts without having to worry about the blackhole Ronaldo is.

barcanuck

No big blow especially when we are firing below par all season , what can a new manager do worse than losing the league with 11 points in 3 month ? last time any manager reached 8 or 9 points he was sacked (Schuster anyone ? )

Ronaldo would be a blow if we didn't have Higuain & Benzema who score enough goals to keep the team winning ... let's not forget his goal in Atletico was his second in 7 consecutive games

he needs a new challenge and we need a more assist wise winger ... Falcao , Aguero etc are all good so is Silva /Bale on the left side
I'd take Bale due to his speed

I think we'll be fine but IMO we do need to change in January there is no sense waiting till June

You're focusing on a very small sample size there. Moorinho is the first to bring you to the final 4 of the CL in 10 years, and he did it in both the years he is there! Ronaldo is scoring at a goal a game pace which is more than Raul's pace. Clearly these would be HUGE blows to the team if both of them or even one of them left!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gio is understandably downplaying things, they can't acquire a higher profile manager than Mourinho and even he couldn't derail Barcelona's hegemony...What recourse do they really have except to try something new, again?

The smart thing to do would be to lure back Spanish talents like Silva, Mata and even Isco to build around a Spanish base coupled with some Galactico forwards...Patience is in short supply in the capital city, however...How long will they stomach playing 2nd fiddle to the Catalan champs?

PearLBLacK

Banned
We don't exactly need a high profile manager. Isn't that what Beast's saying? Toril is not a high profile manager, which should play into his advantage, along with the club's current state. There won't be any big expectations from him. The only question is, is Perez willing to go for it? Or is he still in bed with his Galactico fetish?

PearLBLacK

Banned
We'll just have to wait and see. The media war against Mourinho and the focus especially on the problems between him and Toril & Castilla point at the setting being prepared for Toril. Could be wrong though...

Anyways, kudos to Mourinho for giving Nacho, Morata, and Jose Rodriguez some much-needed minutes.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
what a douchebag... Now he comes up with another conspiracy. I wonder why the powers-that-be won't take any action against him when he's maligning the reputation of the very them!!

F

Flavia

what a douchebag... Now he comes up with another conspiracy. I wonder why the powers-that-be won't take any action against him when he's maligning the reputation of the very them!!
I presume it's about this:
When asked about Ronaldo's chances of winning the award after Madrid's 4-1 UEFA Champions League win over Ajax on Tuesday, Mourinho replied, "The Ballon d'Or has already been given. When the heads of football speak and make the campaign, there is nothing you can do."

Funny stuff, cause he was the one campaining for cristiano :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I presume it's about this:
When asked about Ronaldo's chances of winning the award after Madrid's 4-1 UEFA Champions League win over Ajax on Tuesday, Mourinho replied, "The Ballon d'Or has already been given. When the heads of football speak and make the campaign, there is nothing you can do."

Funny stuff, cause he was the one campaining for cristiano :lol:
no it's not funny... because he is not the head of football. If anything he's the head of a bunch of thugs who think they play football and a man who thinks he is the prettiest princess in the world!!

SEvolution

Jose Mourinho: "If I leave, I won't go on a year of holiday, that's for sure.."

ibnB7e8NX5httq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans