Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Wow, who the fuck was Pep before he was hired as a Barca coach ? If someone would think of the slightest possibility to give Mourinho Rijkaard's job then he would be stuck somewhere in La Masia's training staff. That shitty interpreter you're talking about has won CL and 2-4 country championships before he restarted management as Inter coach.

Um that wasn't the point. Beast is saying we're obsessed with Mourinho because, for some reason, we miss him, which we obviously don't and have no reason to. Whatever Pep was or wasn't before he was hired as our first team coach is of no relevance. You really need to figure out what's going on before you come barging in on discussions with your bullshit.

dalitis8

Banned
Pep furthermore was never stupid enough to self-annoint himself as the 'special one' or whatever crap Mourinho came up with.

Beast

The Observer
I didn't say u miss him i said u are obsessed with him which u admit in the last page.. and is pretty damn obvious it's like u don't support barca u just support the anti-jose team whatever that is
and if he was so overrated your club wouldn't consider hiring him before they settled for Pep ..

dalitis8

Banned
There is no other manager in world football that is so full of crap as this guy, and I really don't give a flying shit about all that.

The funny thing, is that there seems to be in abundant reserve of a gargantuan pool of brain-dead zombies that take him seriously...

El Gato

Villarato!
What I was saying is that you could have a very justified reason to miss him. After he left you lot he never expressed idiocracy or any type of provocation towards Barca which means you could easily wish to get him as a coach especially, because of the fact that he was a free manager at that time and taking into account his successes he could be a potential manager choice. Not saying you had to miss him, but some people definitely might have wanted him as your coach to put together the pieces of a team left by Rijkaard.

And by the way, if you're still that much of a noob at least be correct in your silly signatures and update them as the season goes on please.

10Rivaldo

I didn't say u miss him i said u are obsessed with him which u admit in the last page.. and is pretty damn obvious it's like u don't support barca u just support the anti-jose team whatever that is
and if he was so overrated your club wouldn't consider hiring him before they settled for Pep ..

Sigh.

u treat him like the GF u always wished u had but couldn't approach

More like the girl u said u get over her but u still think about her every single day .

Those were your quotes, verbatim. I only responded to what you've said.

We considered him, so we must have wanted him? No. In the end, we opted not to hire him, no? He was available and all, and we didn't get him.

And by the way, if you're still that much of a noob at least be correct in your silly signatures and update them as the season goes on please.

Done, I hope I'm not a noob anymore now that I've updated my signature. :rolleyes:

Beast

The Observer
That's an analogy nothing more ... and that's probably the only reason i can think off to justify the irrational obsession whether u like to admit it or not

El Gato

Villarato!
Noob tends to be a title that doesn't get removed once it's given, everyone remembers stupidity, especially if you're over 18 and are expected to use your brain.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's the best coach in the world, any serious fan needs to admit that we need to be afraid of him. Tactically he's very human but no manager in years has commanded such fanatical loyalty from his players.

10Rivaldo

Noob tends to be a title that doesn't get removed once it's given, everyone remembers stupidity, especially if you're over 18 and are expected to use your brain.

Aw, someone called me a noob on the Internet. :(

El Gato

Villarato!
Ah well, I wouldn't be proud of being one ;)

The fact that you don't really address the issue raised says something about you.

EOT

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Even before the 5-0 , Pepe that's the point
Given too much importance for Jose
We are all talking about how unimportant Mourinho is and tbh it feels quite good given the level of arrogance and general douchebaggery he has displayed lately.

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Madrid had beaten us 5-0, Mourinho would have celebrated on our pitch like Frank the Tank after a beerbong binge just to rub it in our faces.

dalitis8

Banned
He's the best coach in the world, any serious fan needs to admit that we need to be afraid of him. Tactically he's very human but no manager in years has commanded such fanatical loyalty from his players.

Let's say he is(I am not convinced to be honest)

He cannot work magic you know(he himself has admitted that,in a half-ridiculous statementt earlier this year)

What I fear from Madrid are the world class players in their ranks,without them Mourinho is just a clown. Oh,and the refs.

10Rivaldo

I'd say SAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans