Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I saw Mou crying when I was watching. I actually thought Sneijder was going to burst into tears when he was talking about Mou.

Moe

powered by;
If he somehow manages to leave Inter for Manchester United under the management of Mourinho there's no doubt that he'll still be competing for more individual awards.

poncirus

Media whore. :lol:

Sorry, but I find this particulary trashy. He was there for two years and got millions of $. Sure every coach makes a special bond with his team, but he has to show he is special, more emotional and everybody has to see it.

Man really represents emptiness and superficiality of modern sport. Act decent for once ffs.

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
poncirus, thats a pathetic response.

the bond between mourinho and his ex players is remarkable.

I just don't like hysteric obssesion with success + false and exaggerated emotionality in sport.

pep cried when barca won all 6.

we are all human.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You don't like him and you are obsessed with demeaning him. As if he touched you as a child.

The man is a dickhead on stage but there is a reason why only the very few failures had a minor problem with him yet all his players absolutely adore him as a man and manager.

No it is not exaggerated, no it is not false and you have no right to take that away from him or deny him his moment. He is as passionate as they come on the field and off of it.

W

woobie

Whatever else one might say about Mourinho (and I am no fan of his at all), he DOES have a close relationship with current/former players. I think that little show of emotion was quite genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans