Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

poncirus

poncirus, thats a pathetic response.

the bond between mourinho and his ex players is remarkable.

pep cried when barca won all 6.

we are all human.

Every coach who invests his mind and heart in his job has a special connection with his group of players, from lowest division to elite.

Pep cried when Barca won, but Mourinho (and others like him) feel certain urge to show they unique emotionality through media quite often. That's media whoring, not only in sport. I despise that and consider it a tasteless, sorry.

Mourinho for me is a great coach but not so great human being. He embodies lots of things that are wrong in today's sport, on many levels.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You don't like him and you are obsessed with demeaning him. As if he touched you as a child.

He demeans himself and any & everything he associates himself with all on his own...As for the pedophilia, perhaps you're speaking from experience?

The man is a dickhead on stage

Full stop

No it is not exaggerated, no it is not false and you have no right to take that away from him or deny him his moment. He is as passionate as they come on the field and off of it.

How is it not false when he also has this persona of being the world's biggest azz both towards opponents and failing to give credit where it's been earned?...You choose to see the side that appeals to you but it doesn't make the other side of him any less false as you would suggest...No one is just one thing and clearly he is many - not the least of which is being a d*ck

You want to fluff him as this great human being etc. and use these tear jerking media moments as examples then you have to also balance that against all the BS he's guilty of as well

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Every coach who invests his mind and heart in his job has a special connection with his group of players, from lowest division to elite.

Pep cried when Barca won, but Mourinho (and others like him) feel certain urge to show they unique emotionality through media quite often. That's media whoring, not only in sport. I despise that and consider it a tasteless, sorry.

there is no difference between them two when it comes to showing their emotions. pep crying after winning WCC could be considered as cheap too but no, that was the emotion that you get after being on top of the world.

he along with Pep and SAF have redefined football to the extent that its not about the players anymore, its about the coaches.

you as a person might find his passion, cheap... but i admire the success that he has achieved in such a short career.

poncirus

there is no difference between them two when it comes to showing their emotions. pep crying after winning WCC could be considered as cheap too but no, that was the emotion that you get after being on top of the world.

he along with Pep and SAF have redefined football to the extent that its not about the players anymore, its about the coaches.

I think Pep as a decent man is an unwilling victim of the media circus and does quite well to stay away from it.

Beast

The Observer
He demeans himself and any & everything he associates himself with all on his own...As for the pedophilia, perhaps you're speaking from experience?
Judging from your 6 month obsession with Jose and your continuous stalking of anything he do or say .. it's clear who was touched and it's not Raed

House of Flies

I think Pep as a decent man is an unwilling victim of the media circus and does quite well to stay away from it.

pep never had the need to prove something to anyone. jose started as nothing and became something... those bonds that he has with his players is a clear indication of such

Xavi_78

I have no problem with showing emotions, but I have a problem if you have no wish or ability to show other the little bit of respect. What is it with these snide reamarks about Iniesta (not good enough), Pep or Leo, other coaches, refs, and so on. In his press conference after classico he said there is no debate who was the better team, no discussion about ref and so on, but same weeks later it is: yeah, but we did not get the penalty and so we lost, I mean honestly?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can write a novel about the windups Mourinho has committed over his career...There isn't a manager on the planet who shows more disrespect to opponents than him

N

neanz

Although I agree with you HOF, I still think Mourinho is a dick of a person. I can imagine he doesn't have many friends outside football.

House of Flies

You can write a novel about the windups Mourinho has committed over his career...There isn't a manager on the planet who shows more disrespect to opponents than him

again who cares?

he is a winner and he has carried teams which were nothing with him to history books.

porto was nothing before him, chelsea was nothing before him and inter was nothing before him.

House of Flies

Although I agree with you HOF, I still think Mourinho is a dick of a person. I can imagine he doesn't have many friends outside the world of football.

haha, he does...

one of my friends had the pleasure of meeting him as she taught his kids for a brief period in milan. and she said that he was one of the most passionate/charming man that she has ever met

poncirus

pep never had the need to prove something to anyone. jose started as nothing and became something... those bonds that he has with his players is a clear indication of such

That's like a cliche from bad Hollywood movie. He's just a rich and succesful man that loves media whoring. There are lots of them in the world today. I will always rate people like Del Bosque more. A true gentleman.

Xavi_78

again who cares?

he is a winner and he has carried teams which were nothing with him to history books.

porto was nothing before him, chelsea was nothing before him and inter was nothing before him.

The problem with Mou is that after him Porto, Inter and now Chelsea are nothing again. So in the longterm, you can ask yourself what will remain when the dust settles.

So I prefer the Barca Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans