Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The ONLY reason Jose loves it in england is because the media kiss his arse all the time.

He can get away with anything in england.

Beast

The Observer
He didn't actually say anything about one league being better than another. He said he's happier in England -- which isn't a surprise given the way he's treated like royalty by the gutter press.

This
However Ducky is trying to argue .. it's not Duck meat it's still M&M's Ducky

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Mourinho (coach Madrid): "The 5-0 is still a nightmare? No, winning the CL semi-final with Inter is still a great moment."
"What would happen if Madrid wouldn't win a single trophy? Nothing. Would be nice for Barcelona. Would be unjust."
"If I could take something of Guardiola... Pep has a local press that supports him and the club, I don't." [veo7]

first line in special makes him look more pathetic .

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
first line in special makes him look more pathetic .

0.jpg

X

xaviniesta

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "The 5-0 is still a nightmare? No, winning the CL semi-final with Inter is still a great moment.

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "If I could take something of Guardiola... Pep has a local press that supports him and the club, I don't." [veo7]

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "What would happen if Madrid wouldn't win a single trophy? Nothing. Would be nice for Barcelona. Would be unjust."

he is a world class idiot. he should get some treatment, he's very paranoid.

Last edited:

deelio

what a piece of sh!t. really, what an utterly bad person. I simply cannot understand anyone who likes this asshole.

Der Kaiser

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "The 5-0 is still a nightmare? No, winning the CL semi-final with Inter is still a great moment.

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "If I could take something of Guardiola... Pep has a local press that supports him and the club, I don't." [veo7]

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "What would happen if Madrid wouldn't win a single trophy? Nothing. Would be nice for Barcelona. Would be unjust."

he is a world class idiot

he just sounds frustrated to me. like the whole world is against him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans