Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

José is guaranteed another job if he ever leaves footbal: stand-up comedy. He is a comedian.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why do you find it funny ? EMD and Sport often support Barca's cause without unnecessary tension or controversy. Madrid's papers are just utter shit who embarrass themselves on and on rarely giving anything readable and often stir shit around RM, often without any evidence or anything to back up the writer's opinions.

W

woobie

Well, basically, I see both Marca and As as unofficial extensions of the Real Madrid press office. I see no difference between them and Madrid and the two Barcelona papers and Barca.

El Gato

Villarato!
The difference is that Mourinho realises there is a bias and wants it to be equal, and since Barca gets that much help from local papers when it comes to plotting then it would be nice if Madrid had some support in the media too, but not of the sewage quality like Marca.

W

woobie

Um, wolfe, I think they do. They get plenty, from both Madrid papers. Or am I missing something?

El Gato

Villarato!
Plenty of what ? Erasing Bilbao players from the picture to make it look like an offside ? Villarato ? Tomas Roncero ? Even Cadena Ser stupid doping control trash shows the quality of the local media.

I'll need to have a closer look at EMD for comparison, because it may be that they are equally rubbish and I just don't follow them so do not know what quality support do they give to Barca.

gingerless

The difference is that Mourinho realises there is a bias and wants it to be equal, and since Barca gets that much help from local papers when it comes to plotting then it would be nice if Madrid had some support in the media too, but not of the sewage quality like Marca.

so now he's crying about the newspapers? what's next? is there anything imaginable left for him to cry about?

he really didn't have to mention barcelona but he's obviously obsessed

Last edited:

Alissa

Mourinho: "Signing Messi is impossible. But no coach in the world will say he wouldn't like to have Messi. Or he should be crazy." #barcastuff

El Gato

Villarato!
so now he's crying about the newspapers? what's next? is there anything imaginable left for him to cry about?

he really didn't have to mention barcelona but he's obviously obsessed

The only people who are obsessed are Barca supporters trying to turn every Mourinho comment on its head, no matter whether it's positive or negative, just to make Mourinho look like more of a douchebag than he really is.

Especially you. Mourinho says 'Anyone who wouldn't want to sign Messi is nuts' leads to you saying 'Messi would be as much of a tit as Mourinho is'.

Talk about obsessions :lol:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Every so often I'm reminded that I do quite like José in all honesty :lol:

This gif just reminded me:

120734_o.gif

gingerless

The only people who are obsessed are Barca supporters trying to turn every Mourinho comment on its head, no matter whether it's positive or negative, just to make Mourinho look like more of a douchebag than he really is.

Especially you. Mourinho says 'Anyone who wouldn't want to sign Messi is nuts' leads to you saying 'Messi would be as much of a tit as Mourinho is'.

Talk about obsessions :lol:

i thought someone might say something like this, i don't need to "make him more of a douche" that's just impossible. i'm just reacting to his comments, what do you expect? when he says things like that... every time he mentions barcelona when he isn't even asked about them. that is obsession, not fans reacting to his comments when he's supposed to be a professional. you can label it his mindgames or whatever you like but it's starting to get old that excuse.

btw stop putting words into my mouth, i never said messi would be as much of a tit as mourinho. just wondering if a giant asshole could make someone like him an asshole too since the talk was about messi being under mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans