Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
i thought someone might say something like this, i don't need to "make him more of a douche" that's just impossible. i'm just reacting to his comments, what do you expect? when he says things like that... every time he mentions barcelona when he isn't even asked about them. that is obsession, not fans reacting to his comments when he's supposed to be a professional. you can label it his mindgames or whatever you like but it's starting to get old that excuse.

What ? And how do you know what questions was he asked ? Did it quote the questions anywhere in the interview (because it's Veo7 interview that we're talking about I assume and Marca + AS who published it quoted big, fat 0 questions) ? If not then what the hell are you doing even trying to make it look like he's obsessed.

gingerless said:
btw stop putting words into my mouth, i never said messi would be as much of a tit as mourinho. just wondering if a giant asshole could make someone like him an asshole too since the talk was about messi being under mourinho

Ever heard of paraphrasing ? It's a good tool, trust me.

gingerless

What ? And how do you know what questions was he asked ? Did it quote the questions anywhere in the interview (because it's Veo7 interview that we're talking about I assume and Marca + AS who published it quoted big, fat 0 questions) ? If not then what the hell are you doing even trying to make it look like he's obsessed.

"The 5-0 is still a nightmare? No, winning the CL semi-final with Inter is still a great moment.
what do you think was asked here? "what do you think of the 5-0 game against barcelona? btw tell us more about the CL semi final last year with inter"??

"What would happen if Madrid wouldn't win a single trophy? Nothing. Would be nice for Barcelona. Would be unjust."
and here? why does he have to refer to barcelona? this is what makes me think barcelona is always on his mind

and for your last quote you might want to read again, i stop here sorry

El Gato

Villarato!
First quote you never know what he was asked, why do you assume that he wasn't asked a question like the one you brought up ? Because you assume he is obsessed and he had to mention Barca ? You have no evidence to support this anyway. Later comment on Inter is just in reference to Barcelona since he likes to bring up his victories and ignore the losses. Does it really not make sense to you ?

Second quote, what is he supposed to refer to ? He likes to have an additional shot at the club that he has to beat in order to prove himself. Adds to douchebaggery, but doesn't prove obsession or anything like that.

+ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphrase, now do you understand or do you still think I've put words into your mouth ?
'Messi would be as much of a tit as Mourinho is' if he was coached by him (since I've assumed you would figure out the circumstances).

Last edited:

gingerless

i wonder if messi would be .........

??? is that hard to figure out? i didn't say he would definitely be like that ffs, now you're making assumptions and accusing me of it too (same as you accuse me of being obsessed and then telling me to stop assuming mourinho is obsessed)

i won't reply anymore... you can but this is pointless and i always hate reading two people having a pointless argument that stretches for so long. this will go on forever

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Madridistas spinning for Mourinho feels a lot like press conferences during the hell that was the Bush era and those cartoonish press secretaries trying to spin the drivel emanating from the white house...Give it a rest and call a spade a spade...Mourinho is a classless moron

dalitis8

Banned
But it's not only Madridistas that try to spin Mourinho into an alleged footballing God, instead of admitting that he is a total clown.

It is 90% of football fans, welll, 80% at least.

Seamus

He is a great manager but just needs to be the centre of attention the entire time and get things his way, which he hasnt and probably never will at Real.

Complete and utter :whatever: though

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Complete and utter :whatever: though
2h7lz6r.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
But it's not only Madridistas that try to spin Mourinho into an alleged footballing God, instead of admitting that he is a total clown.

It is 90% of football fans, welll, 80% at least.

You can turn that on its head and say that it's 20% of football nutter fans of which most are Barcelona and anti-Chelsea/Inter fans who say that he is a clown without realizing what a loyal coach he is and who rather say that his mind-games are an absolute myth.

Just sayin' ;)

Gneg :lol: :lol: :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's easy to be "loyal" when you are the highest paid coach in the world.

But yeah, Mourinho is a genius, but he can only do so much with such a mediocre squad. Give him Barcelona and he'd be winning trebles left and right.

:rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans