Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'd be pitted against Ronaldo. Alves has his faults but overall he's been ok against him.

Galning

What did I tell you? Not Barça quality. Never ever do I want this guy at Barça. Not as a winger and definitely not as a freaking right back.

During the game Pekerman was screaming at him that he had to track back in defence and he never did it. The camera even caught it once.

Meitux

He should never be considered as RB anyway, idk how long is it since he has played to that position... He would cause even more problems than Alves does already.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Right back or not, he was awful today. Let down of a game for him after playing well the previous games.

Bertus

sxvose.gif

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What did I tell you? Not Barça quality. Never ever do I want this guy at Barça. Not as a winger and definitely not as a freaking right back.

During the game Pekerman was screaming at him that he had to track back in defence and he never did it. The camera even caught it once.

This, a million times... But our board seems so stubborn about getting him for god knows what reason...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He single-handedly screwed Colombia over. In the first half he had 3-4 chances to assist and he failed, if he only played like in the previous games it would have been 1-1 before the half.

L

linetty

The agent of Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26) will today arrive in Barcelona for talks. Fiorentina are willing to sell for 40M. [sport]

Why are SPORT so obsessed with that Cuadrado guy? I think they're only one reporting this shit.

Home of Barca Fans