Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Zebulun

lol, why are we converting a good winger into a FB? i really dont understand this purchase, unless enrique plans on using 3 at the back. :unsure:

I

instinct

Della Valle (Fiorentina president) “If Cuadrado isn't happy at Fiorentina, it's only fair that he leaves.” [radio blu]

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Bayern don't need a winger though right? He doesn't make sense for Bayern or Barca, might just be his agent whoring him out.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That's old news, isn't it?

Yes.

Good thing, they decided against paying the younger Kroos what he's worth and are now buying an older guy, who isn't even as good for 42 mio. (!) plus prolly the salary Kroos has been asking.

Best board in the world of football my ass at times.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes.

Good thing, they decided against paying the younger Kroos what he's worth and are now buying an older guy, who isn't even as good for 42 mio. (!) plus prolly the salary Kroos has been asking.

Best board in the world of football my ass at times.

Don't be distressed just yet Ryu, I am sure our board will outbid Bayern last minute and hijack the deal for €45 or €50m. :lol:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Javier Martinez for 43m and Cuadrado for 42.

Poor business.

You mean Javi Martinez, who Bayern bought for 40 mio. minus 10 mio. discount on Javi's salary for the next 5 years, because he absolutely wanted to join, and who established himself as the best holding midfielder in the world for season 2012/2013, revealing himself to be the missing piece of Bayern's/Heynckes' puzzle? THAT was bad business??

PaulFCB

Banned
You clearly didn't get the idea with Javi Martinez.

Another thing, would Laporte for 42m ( + taxes ) release clause prove as inspiring as Martinez for that sum? I kinda doubt it, though we clearly need someone in that position.

Home of Barca Fans