Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Got reports here too (maybe based on di marzio tho, not sure), it seems it's happening :lol:

40M for an RB that is not an RB.

Hope it won't turn out to be your DL-like transfer for this summer.

Atleast DL might do well alongside TS in Ligue 1. Cuadrado at RB in Barca though.......

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Got reports here too (maybe based on di marzio tho, not sure), it seems it's happening :lol:

40M for an RB that is not an RB.

Hope it won't turn out to be your DL-like transfer for this summer.

He'll probably become our new Song Billong...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You do know his agent is going everywhere right? No deal is close to being made, not with Barca, not with Bayern, not with United. I'm resigned to losing him, but we better get at least 40M for him, if not close to 50.

As a Cuadrado fan, quite frankly I don't want him to waste his career at Barca. He's not a RB and never will be. In a 4-3-3 he's most effective as a forward, so unless Lucho wants to regularly use 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-3, he's better off going elsewhere for playing time.

But yeah, Sport has zero credibility here, and Di Marzio has been pushing the same story over and over again - he's the only "source", and he's not an insider in this situation.

Last edited:

Richard.H

How I wish he would go to RM... he is exactly the opposite of what we need!

Having one offensive FB is already enough (Alba). Adding in two offensive FB's is a disaster and can lead to losses ala Bayern 2013.

Cule4life

The Culest
Please please Madrid, United and the likes. Do us a favor and take him away from us. Better yet he should deny coming to Barca to do us and himself a favour. But money talks i guess....

Tomchin

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 8m
Napoli's President Aurelio De Laurenttis confirmed Barcelona asked for Callejón and they refused it.

Callejon is a winger too, right, Barca probably asked about him as an alternative to Cuadrado? So who knows, maybe Lucho wants to sign Cuadrado as a winger, not as RB?

impeh

Hi, its me..
Fiorentina concede it will be a challenge to keep hold of Colombia winger Juan Guillermo Cuadrado after his impressive World Cup displays.

The 26-year-old is, who signed for La Viola in 2012, reportedly a transfer target of Barcelona.

"To keep Cuadrado will be difficult but not impossible," Fiorentina owner Andrea Della Valle said to Gazzetta dello Sport. "I am used to dealing with complicated challenges. "It's not just Barcelona but there are many others (clubs)."

Tomchin

Fiorentina concede it will be a challenge to keep hold of Colombia winger Juan Guillermo Cuadrado after his impressive World Cup displays.

The 26-year-old is, who signed for La Viola in 2012, reportedly a transfer target of Barcelona.

"To keep Cuadrado will be difficult but not impossible," Fiorentina owner Andrea Della Valle said to Gazzetta dello Sport. "I am used to dealing with complicated challenges. "It's not just Barcelona but there are many others (clubs)."
So they surely seem willing to sell. Is their owner also such a tough negotatior like De Laurentis?

Home of Barca Fans