Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

L

linetty

Getting Cuadrado means selling Alves and I wouldn't look forward to Cuadrado/Montoya covering the RB spot :(

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Getting Cuadrado means selling Alves and I wouldn't look forward to Cuadrado/Montoya covering the RB spot :(

It'd be only Montoya, because Cuadrado will be way too far up the pitch trying bicycle dribbles and not knowing when to pass...

NotInHere

Cuadrado from what Ive seen relies too much on his gambetas, obviously when he has space he is able to exploit his major talents.

Have no idea how he would do against organized defenses. Matter of fact I dont see he how he would do in a team that will will know what they are doing. Send him to the English league, in there he will get plenty of space.

ebc_99

This guy is a great player, not sure how he would fit at Barca though. But I'm sure if Lucho wants him he will know what to do with him. Maybe he will be playing in a much changed Barca that will be able to exploit his talents more than they would the last few years.

Tomchin

This guy is a great player, not sure how he would fit at Barca though. But I'm sure if Lucho wants him he will know what to do with him. Maybe he will be playing in a much changed Barca that will be able to exploit his talents more than they would the last few years.
Yeah, some weeks ago I wasn't open to the idea at all, but I'm becoming more and more excited about his possible signing. In Lucho we trust :worthy:

Truthist

Does Lucho even know what he's doing? I cannot fathom spending so much on him only to play him at RB. He's a very good right sided attacker but there are better players than him out there. He isn't all that different to Sanchez who was better imo. He just totally totally isn't a RB. Come on Lucho, what is this master plan of yours? Its a recipe for disaster at this rate. Oh and this is nothing to do with Zubi, he's only negotiating what he's being told by Lucho.

Home of Barca Fans