Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Tomchin

Roberto Martínez ‏@romartinez70 23m View translation
En Inglaterra dan por hecho que Juan Guillermo Cuadrado pasa al Manchester United. Dani Alves se queda en el Barcelona y será titular.

He says that in England they say Cuadrado to ManUtd is almost a done deal? Which media are reporting that?

Not looking forward at all to seeing Dani Alves be our starting RB for another season.

Cule4life

The Culest
Roberto Martínez ‏@romartinez70 23m View translation
En Inglaterra dan por hecho que Juan Guillermo Cuadrado pasa al Manchester United. Dani Alves se queda en el Barcelona y será titular.

He says that in England they say Cuadrado to ManUtd is almost a done deal? Which media are reporting that?

Not looking forward at all to seeing Dani Alves be our starting RB for another season.

Rather Alves than Cuadrado. Cuadrado if youre reading this dont come here atleast for your own sake if you dont care about us fans

Tomchin

Because of Alves' idea to stay, Barcelona consider to close a deal on Fiorentina's Cuadrado that would be activated in 2015. [sport via tmw]

Those loan + buy deals really seem to be the new flavor of the month eh. After PSG did that with Aurier, now already for Di Maria, Marquinhos and Cuadrado they have discussed a similar deal. Who's tmw btw?

Professor Chaos

I don't know if I get it right.

We will have deal for Cuadrado now but he will join us only in 2015?

What is the sense of that move? What if FIFA's ban will be activated again in 2015?

Sport's bullshit as always.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know if I get it right.

We will have deal for Cuadrado now but he will join us only in 2015?

What is the sense of that move? What if FIFA's ban will be activated again in 2015?

Sport's bullshit as always.

It's like a pre arranged sale. We won't pay for the player and he won't join until next summer. I'd imagine the deal is off if we get hit with the transfer ban.

L

linetty

The best option would be buying him right now and loaning him back to Fiorentina rather than some pre-deals than can be easily broken by the transfer ban for instance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The best option would be buying him right now and loaning him back to Fiorentina rather than some pre-deals than can be easily broken by the transfer ban for instance.

Why not pull a PSG and loan him with a mandatory buy that's performance based? :neymar:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In case of a transfer ban we cant register him even if we have a loan with automatic buy or if we buy him and loan him to Fiorentina.

F

Flavia

In case of a transfer ban we cant register him even if we have a loan with automatic buy or if we buy him and loan him to Fiorentina.

I think loaned players can come back, even with the ban.

L

linetty

If we buy him now and loan out, he's already registered with us.

Autumn

I only watched a few Fiorentina games, but from looking at the stats last season, it seemed he played about 40% in something like a full back or wingback, 40% as a forward, and 20% as a midfielder? Looks like all his games near the end of the season were basically as a forward.

His defensive statistics don't look that bad. Probably not our greatest way to spend 38M, but it could be worse.;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you are looking at whoscored.com then it tells us that Alves had a really great last season so we should probably keep him and offer him a 3 year contract renewal with a slightly increased wage.

Home of Barca Fans