Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

PaulTaylor

If you are looking at whoscored.com then it tells us that Alves had a really great last season so we should probably keep him and offer him a 3 year contract renewal with a slightly increased wage.

i thought the reason to get rid of Alves was because he wasn't worth what he was on

Tomchin

Fiorentina ask 50M for him :lol: awesome news.
Their director seems kinda desperate to offload him, lol. He also said there haven't been formal offers yet for the player, interesting. Apparently Cuadrado comes back 5/6 August, and then they'll talk to him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We should try the Juve way and offer them 20. Just to mock 'em. 50m for Cuadrado, that's a good one :lol:

Well, we payed 20 for Mathieu without thinking twice... So I guess Fiorentina will be getting those 50 million if we really want to sign him...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26) wants to join Barcelona but told the club he's a bit worried about the competition. [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26) wants to join Barcelona but told the club he's a bit worried about the competition. [md]

My man, you're never gonna get ahead of Messi, Neymar or Suarez.

Last edited:

oggydude

I don't think we are even in for him, most fans know that we have as much pull in the transfer market as a fat chick in a club, the British press just love linking us with every player that Bayern/Barca/Real are in for because we are just as big as a club, but then when they get proved wrong they just release articles about how they rejected us.

Tomchin

I don't think we are even in for him, most fans know that we have as much pull in the transfer market as a fat chick in a club, the British press just love linking us with every player that Bayern/Barca/Real are in for because we are just as big as a club, but then when they get proved wrong they just release articles about how they rejected us.
What do you mean with that, that we can't get any high-profile transfers done? Suarez and Rakitic seem to suggest otherwise ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Talks of Pedro at fullback seems like Lucho is giving up on Cuadrado. Though we may as well have kept Alexis instead of getting Cuqdrado as well.

Home of Barca Fans