Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Banana-Rama

To count on players like adama and deulo is too risky. Adama is too young and deulo didnt impressed me. We need proven players and not any ? player who maybe will make it or not.

there is nothing risky about giving deulofeu opportunities when others are injured, he is a great talent, if you want him to stay you give him game time or he joins another club. regarding cuadrado to barca, with neymar, suarez, messi up front none of whom will track back to help the defence, alba left back, cuadrado right back both bombing forward, rakitic, iniesta in the middle and a not great bunch of centre backs, looks inredibly gung ho in attack and very vulnerable in defence, ronaldo-bale will be licking there lips at that...

Jadentheman

I hope people realize we're not going to be so dominate in possession where we don't have to care or worry about defense. Because trust me that thinking will backfire once the important matches and good teams come up against us.

Sunny Mir

I was going to say the same thing. What has convinced so many people that Lucho is going to use a 3-5-2?

We played 3-5-2 on occasion when we had possession.with busi/samper dropping between the cbs and the full backs mostly playing as wing backs. But when we lost the ball we converted back to a 4-3-3 which I liked a lot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos

Call it whatever you what. 3-2-2-3, 3-4-1-2 etc. I mean this:
1064499_FC_Barcelona.jpg

RWB is perfect for Cuadrado, no Pedro, no one else.

Professor Chaos

So revolution is not going to happen. We will be playing the same crap as two last seasons with Suarez up front. I won't be surprised to see him as RWF.

It's still preseason. We didn't have all players in last matches. Besides 3-5-2 would be alternative formation, not in every match.

I

instinct

Log-in -> have a look at the Cuadrado thread -> user suggests a formation -> puts Iniesta and Busi on the bench -> :facepalm: -> leave thread -> log-out.

PaulFCB

Banned
We will clearly never see a perfect 11 this season, so come with 10+ combinations, they might all be right at some point of the season :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans