Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are chelsea selling schurrle? He is a great backup to have. Or does he want first team football?

NeyMesSis

Why would Mou want Cuadrado, he is so far from the player type he usually wants - physically strong, predictable, good defensive qualities. not prone to making mistakes, conform to a system etc - Cuadrado doesn't have any of these qualities, he will just drive Mou insane, no?

for a MF he has very good defensive qualities.. and also he works very hard in offense and defense.. mou loves that

and alll the other things.. Hazard, Willian, Oscar are physically strong? predictable? etc? No never

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cuadrado got very good defensive qualities? First time I've heard that tbh. If he has those qualities then he is not using them then.

Cuadrado started out as a full back IIRC, so he has some defense in him. Never rated him, although to be fair I've probably seen him in action in the Calcio about 12-15 times in the past two years. Not sure he'll be an upgrade over Willian, but as someone else stated, he has a more direct style.

What I don't understand is why they couldn't just wait for the Summer to buy Reus for almost the exact same amount....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Willian is the better team player, but Cuadrado someone who could produce a spell of individual brilliance and win them some tricky games, especially in the PL where he could thrive.

Home of Barca Fans