Jude Bellingham

Maradona37

These two Real Madrid fanboys are seriously brainwashed by 'Jude's' PR team. He's getting his money's worth.

I am still laughing at 'Bellingham has far more quality than all the other young players'.

jamrock

Talking shit about foden outside of pep system,( taking shots at the goat manager is always an L) while Vini jr is just as horrible for Brazil if not more so than foden has been for England.

jamrock

Did he say that too? :lol:
Yea definitely did, but much like he "didn't" just say Bellingham deserves the ballon D'or more than Messi and Bez, he "didn't" say that either.

I had to ask him if Messi only looked better than Kun when they were young because Messi played on the wings.

If Neymar only looked better than Gabigol and all those young Brazilian strikers when he was young because he played on the wing.

I'm still waiting for a reply 😂

Maradona37

Talking shit about foden outside of pep system,( taking shots at the goat manager is always an L) while Vini jr is just as horrible for Brazil if not more so than foden has been for England.
I'd actually say he is complimenting Pep. You can read that as him saying his players are enhanced by his coaching. Although I am sure he is dense enough to believe he's saying that Pep plays a one-dimensional system that doesn't translate to non-Pep environments.

Maradona37

Yea definitely did, but much like he "didn't" just say Bellingham deserves the ballon D'or more than Messi and Bez, he "didn't" say that either.
That is a mad thing to say about Endrick and Yamal, lol.

I feel like I am being gaslighted.

Despite his low literacy, it is apparent what he meant. Yet now he's denying what he meant in every post. And refusing to reveal what he actually meant (what else could it be?).

El Gato

Villarato!

I had to ask him if Messi only looked better than Kun when they were young because Messi played on the wings.

If Neymar only looked better than Gabigol and all those young Brazilian strikers when he was young because he played on the wing.

I'm still waiting for a reply 😂
Nope, didnt say it, love the malleable memory though
Wasnt even what the conversation was about
No worries though

Rather clear what I said - Bellingham better over the course of the season and more integral to the side's success (both club and country, not the 2 week stint the latter got those awarded for) this season than Messi in 2022/23 or 20/21 the last two times he won it. Understandable he got it in 2022 out of sympathy though while sulking in his Paris flat most of the season

Maradona37

Nope, didnt say it, love the malleable memory though
Wasnt even what the conversation was about
No worries though

Rather clear what I said - Bellingham better over the course of the season and more integral to the side's success (both club and country, not the 2 week stint the latter got those awarded for) this season than Messi in 2022/23 or 20/21 the last two times he won it. Understandable he got it in 2022 out of sympathy though while sulking in his Paris flat most of the season
We understood that. The point I made is that Messi's 4 week (not two) World Cup took precedence over anything Haaland did, and maybe only Rodri deserved it more. Players have won the BD before just based on the World Cup.

So, yes, Messi's four weeks in the winter of 2022 are miles more impressive than anything Bellingham has done in the last year. And Bellingham has tailed off in 2024 anyway, after a strong August-December 2023. It doesn't really matter that Messi didn't have an impressive club season as HE PUT IN AN ALL-TIME GREAT DISPLAY IN THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPETITION IN OUR SPORT.

All Bellingham is is a PR-driven highlights player who's generally invisible in most games but pops up with a finish in the box. He's a good, not great, player, and will never be an all-time great.

I could go on but I feel I will be wasting my time as you'll simply invent more criteria to justify 'Jude' deserving it over Messi and Benzema in their years.

KingLeo10

Anyway, for @El Gato

GSiLzOaXMAAjITh

Maradona37

Absolutely - got to be blind to claim otherwise really. Mostly reason why he didnt get subbed despite being hurt
He didn't get subbed because Southgate is a clown and he's terrified to take him off.

He was well below average in this tournament, other than a nice header and a beautiful overhead kick. If you think he's played well in this tournament then it's no wonder you think he's brilliant - clearly judging by ultra-low standards.

Just last night he got dominated and passed off the park by more technically gifted, press-resistant, nimble midfielders. As I predicted he would. You on the other hand no doubt figured he'd run the show.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nope, didn't get subbed because he's the best midfielder they have. Even when hurt. And proven as much laying the ball off to Palmer
Great play that was

Home of Barca Fans